19: Creep

It was the end of the class as I'm preparing to head out the university. I still have a shift in the cafe so I was going there.

It was already 5pm and the sky is deeming its way to the darkness. I walked up to the path of the cafe to see that there was an ongoing construction in there. The taxi can't enter the road as there were barriers and big trucks in the road.

"Sir, just pull me up here, I can walk the remaining path. Thank you."

The taxi driver just nodded and I opened the door open, making my feet touch the earth.

I knew there was another path in here I could walk to and that would take me to the back door of the cafe. I smiled as I thought of my plan.

I walked a different way and followed my instincts. My sight revealed a dark alley which looks like the shortcut path. I tilted my head to the side to see it and saw the building of the cafe on the very end of the line.

I straddled myself onto the dark path. I was a bit anxious of the dark as I took slow steps.

Just then, a figure stood in front of me, making me step back and hold my breath. It was wearing all black. With a mask and cap as well, making its face covered. Plus it was dark so I can't see him or her clearly.

I stepped my foot on the right, in order to have space for me to move. But then, this creepy guy dodged tge way again, making me halt.

"What do you want?" I frustratedly asked.

"Someone wants." He said quietly. I figured out it was a man because of his deep voice.

"What? I can't understa-"

"Someone wants to kill you."

Just then, the guy pulled out a knife out of his pockets and swing it to me. Gladly, I was able to dodge it.

Don't me. I know how to fight. I learned how to defend myself physically since that contact with my father.

By my fast reflexes, I was able to grab his wrist and chuck the knife away out of his hands. The knife fell on the floor.

I kicked him right in his thing, making him stumble. Oops, Sorry.... not

As he was recovering, I gave him a strong punch in his nose, bleeding it.

To finish it off, I gracefully spun and kicked his head. He's now lying on the floor, unconcious.

I took my two fingers and placed it on the back of his neck. Still breathing.

I stood up and dusted of my clothes. I sighed heavily and glanced at him for one last time.

"Bitch."

I walked away proudly as I skipped to the cafe.

Minji's POV

I was on the other end of the dark alley, waiting for Mika.

I hired a schoolmate who I knew have been experienced with this. Yes, I did plan this. I instructed someone to block the way to the cafe so she'll go this way.

I saw a girl, walked to the entrance, my plan worked. I smirked as she was approaching him.

I sighted the whole situation. I opened my phone and decided to record it.
You know, Fun memories.

As I pressed the video record button, I see him stumbling. I frowned at the screen of my phone out of confusion. I went out of the vision of the screen and saw Mika dominating the fight.

This girl is unbelievable. My plan didn't work. I thought she'll go bye bye to the world. Not.

Suddenly, I thought of an idea, making my face brighten up.