59: Reveal

Flashback

Jake's POV

"I have something to tell you." I said to my parents who are sitting across the table.

We were having tea after I had dinner with Mika at her dorm.

"What is it?" My mother stopped sipping her tea.

My hands under the table was sweating hard as I was really nervous to tell them my relationship with

"Tell us. No pressure, son. " My father put down his cup.

"I..."

"Have a......"

"Girlfriend."

I quickly scanned their faces to see their reaction.

"What?" My mother gasped.

"Really?" My father added.

I chuckled at their faces, "yes."

"Since when, son?" My mother asked me.

"Uhm..." I traced back the time since she answered me. "Like, 3 days."

My mom laughed after I answered, "my baby now has a girlfriend." She came closer and squished my cheeks.

"Ahh! Mom!" I groaned in pain as she kept squeezing my skin.

"So... when can we meet her?" My father asked me, tapping the table with his fingers.

Hmmm....

I think of when can Mika meet my parents.

"I don't know. But I'll let you know once she's ready to meet you." I just said.

I imagined how will they meet her. I'm sure she's gonna be good. She's beautiful inside and out. There's no chance they will reject her for me. And even if they do, that won't stop me for loving her.

I sipped some of my tea, as the mood went calm again.

"Oh, son." My father spoke up.

"Hmm?" I raised my eyebrows and hummed.

"I saw you earlier bringing out your suitcase. Are you going somewhere?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah...about that.." I was hesitant to say but I can't lie to my parents.

"I'm moving out here." I said.

"What do you mean?" My mom stopped sipping her tea.

"I wanna live in my girlfriend's dorm." I responded.

"You can't just decide without our permission, son." My mother said.

Yeah. I didn't really thought of asking their permission because I just wanted to live at Mika's dorm.

"I'm sorry. I forgot. But please, can I?" I looked at them with my signature face.
Pouting with puppy eyes.

"Is it safe there? Are you comfortable there?" She asked me. I understand her since she's my mother. She just wants that I live in a convenient place.

"Yes, mom. It's really homey in there, plus, my girlfriend is there. She's the best housemate." I smiled.

"Hmmm...son?" My father looked at me suspiciously. "Desiring some funny businesses?"

Hell no-

"Appa!" I looked at him in disbelief. "I'm not that type of guy! I just wanna live there with her. Nothin' else." I explained.

"Ya, you're mind is too filthy." My mother hit my father's shoulders.

Well, I do have easier access for hugs and kisses. But no any funny business.

End of flashback

"Ouch Jake!"

"That hurts!"

Mika groaned in pain as she was receiving her punishment.

"Too rough!"

"You're pressing too hard!"

"Slower please."

"Bear with it love, you deserve it." I said, smiling at her.

I was massaging her back with hard pressure. Got ya.

We were at the couch. I was sitting down while she was laying down in my thighs as I massage her back.

"Okay f-fine, I'm sorry!" Mika managed to speak in between my massage.

"I can't hear you, love." I teased her even more.

"I'm sorry Jake!" She exclaimed.

Not satisfied.

"Jake? Who's that..love?" I emphasized the last word.

"Jake! My love! My love of my life! My sweet heart! My baby! My honey! I'm sorry!" She listed all the nicknames she can think of.

"That's better." I stopped pressing her back and I retreated myself.

"Ouch! My back!" She bended her back, caressing it.

"That really hurts, love!" Mika added.

I just giggled with her, caressing her sore back as well.

"I'm taking a shower." She said and left the room.

Timeskip

Soon, we were settling on our bed.

"Where do you sleep?" I asked Mika.

"On my bed." She replied.

"No, I mean which side?" I laughed at her response.

"Left. You're in the right, you okay with that?" She said.

"Yes, anything works. As long as you're next to me." I flirted with her.

"What if I kick you out of my dorm?" She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Sorry, ma'am love." I apologized immediately. I don't want to be evicted here. After a couple of minutes, we already positioned ourselves to go to sleep, until I remembered something.

"Love! I forgot to tell you!" I tapped her shoulder, she was already facing the other way. She shifted, looking at me now.

"My father will help us get your scholarship."

Her face lightened up as she widen her eyes. "Wait, for real?" She asked me.

"Yes, love. I already told him last night."

Flashback

"Hey dad, I have a favor." I approached him who is laying down his bed, using his phone.

"What is it son?" He looked at me.

"Remember that girl who was accused of bullying at our school?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah. The one at the theater and got into an accident?" He was updated since of course, he's the owner of the school.

"Yes, her. And she is actually my girlfriend." I told him.

"Oh it's her?" I nodded. "What about her, son?"

"She actually lose her scholarship and as a boyfriend, I want to get it back for her because she doesn't have any parents anymore to support her education and I want to help her."

"That's sad. Okay, I will try to find a cue for her. Anything for you, son." She tapped my shoulderd twice, smiling.

"Thanks dad, you're the best!" I hugged him.

Mr. Sim's POV

Jake approached me and hugged me
I caressed his back while we share our embrace.

"Oh, son. Can you tell me her name?" I asked him.

"It's Mika."

Mika?