17: Furious

Jake's POV

Out of all the people I could be partnered with, why does it have to be Minji? I cursed the teacher in my head as I didn't like the idea of Minji being with me. God I'll have a long day.

Timeskip

"Oh my god Jake! You're house is so big!" Minji exclaimed to me when we arrived at the gate of my house. The door is opened and I could see my mother watering her plants.

I was about to approach my mom when Minji ran straight to her. "Hi! You must be Jake's mother! Good afternoon ma'am! You're so beautiful!" I cringed at her acting.

My mother gasp as she didn't expect this random girl to swerve at her. "Oh, good afternoon" My mom looked behind Minji's shoulder, connecting my eyes with her's.

"Jake, sweetie?" She raised her eyebrows at me. I definitely know what she's apprehending to me. "Oh, this is Minji, my friend. We're here to do our project."

Minji suddenly grabbed her hands. "Or you can say, your son's future wife!" She exclaimed with a smirk on her face.

I frowned my face at her sudden statement. Ew, no way. Never.

Mom just chuckled, but I know Minji gave her a bad first impression. Looking at Minji right now, she wears million layers of make up in her face, with a high uniform skirt which is not supposed to be like that, and a Chanel bag.

Timeskip

We are in my room right now, doing the project. I always try to make space between the both of us but this bitch keeps sticking to me like I am her shadow.

I was busy webbing in my laptop when Minji spoke up. "Jake, It's hot in here." I look up to see her unbuttoning her polo shirt, leaving her in her sports bra.

Help me. That's all I could think as I figured out what she's trying to do.

She then stood up the bed and approached beside me. She purposely dropped her pencil on the floor. "Oops, my pencil."

She freakingly folded her body, making her skirt lift up, and exposing her lingerie, greeting my soulless face. I looked away as I became uncomfy.
She then sat beside me and caressed my arms.

"Jake? I'm tired of studying. Let's do something else." She smiled at me innocently, making its way to a seducing smirk.

"N-no we should finish this now." I responded, not making eye contact with her.

She then closed my laptop which is sitting in my lap. "Come on Jake. I know you want me too." She bit her lips and grabbed my thighs.

I gasped. I swayed her hands away and I stood up the bed, not taking it anymore.

"Look Minji, I invited you here so we can do the project. Nothing else." I raised my voice. "And if that isn't your intention here, just leave."

"I just wanna have fun." She also stood up. "We are going to be couples soon anyway, right baby?" She approached me and caressed my cheek.

My anger started to take control of me. I had enough. I pinned her against the wall with her arms.

"I don't like you! And I will never like you!" I shouted at her face.

"I don't want any snakes around my house." This house definitely needs deep cleaning.

She scoffed at me. "It's Mika, isn't it?" She broke out the pin.

"It's none of your business. Even if Mika wasn't here, I still dislike you." I heard her chuckle.

"What did that bitch do to you to make you like her? She's ugly, poor, worthless. But here I'm beautiful, rich and everything you could ask a girl for. Pick me. Love me."

"Really? Are you sure of what you're saying? From my point of view, you are gold digger, slut, bitch, the worst thing a girl could ever be. Listen, you will never be on Mika's level. You're just a trash who deserves to be thrown out this world.

"Ok then, I'm reminding you. Watch out." She emphasized the last two words.

She collected her things and approached the door. "You like her but you're still choosing to hurt her. Protect your princess. I'm leaving." She hunched up her last words and proceeded to stomp out of the mansion.

I sighed heavily as she was away from my vision now. What the heck? She even tried to seduce me? I don't want plastic boobs with a caked face.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I remember her last words. I know she's up to something. Something bad.

Minji's POV

My blood ran backwards. That Mika.
I swear you'll never like what will I do. I smirked at the thought as an idea popped in my head.

I opened my phone and called someone.

"You need money right?"

"I'll give you money."

"Just do as I say"

"I'll make sure you'll be harmless after."

Soon enough, I dropped the call. I stared at the sky. I smirked in evil.

"Prepare yourself Mika."

___________

Ooooh, what does Minji have up her sleeves? Stay tune for what Minji's plan is! Thank you for all the reads! Please vote as well! XOXO!