24: Office

Mika's POV

My knees started to shake as we were climbing up the stairs to the office. It's time. It's the day I am going to prove my own will. Heeseung, Sunoo, Sullyoon and Jake are right in front of me. Jake glanced behind,

"Don't be scared Mika. We are here beside you. We are the right ones here so you shouldn't worry anymore. We have enough evidence." He smiled at me making me calm my nerves down.

"Here goes." I sighed and knocked on the door with my shivering fists.

The door opened, revealing the principal.

"Ms. Lee Mika? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home now and regret the things you've done?"
He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Good morning Sir. I am not here to make any show, I am here to prove you wrong." I approached his table.

"And what do you mean by that huh?" He glared at me.

Next thing, the others marched and entered the room. "We are here to clean Mika's name. She's innocent Sir." Sullyoon spoke up.

"Good day Sir, we have here the evidences that Mika isn't at fault." Sunoo sassily said. Really Sunoo? In this kind of situation?

Sunoo opened his laptop and stuck the USB in which contains the voice record and the CCTV footage.

He placed the laptop in the table and faced it in the principal.

"Please push the play button and watch it. It's the CCTV footage during the actual fight."

The principal creased his forehead in confusion and played the video instead.

As he was watching the video, I was also observing his looks. He looks shocked.

As we heard the video stopped, Jake approached the table. "You might have saw that the man was actually the one who bullied Mika. I guess you got brainwashed by them."

"How are you sure of this?" The principal said.

"We have another evidence Sir, please click the audio file." Heeseung said.
The audio started playing and he started to listen in.

I'm asking you again, you bullied her. Right?

N-no, she bullied me. I have to go.

I guess you want this the hard way? Just admit it dude. You were the one whp initiated the fight. Don't even try to lie. We have the CCTV footage

Fine! I faked it! But still, she deserved it.

Why! Why did you do that! Why did you follow Minji?!

She bribed me okay?! But still, she will find a way to get us out of this! Your evidence is just a CCTV recording! We can easily flip that!

You're being too loud I guess. Too bad my phone recorded it.

The audio stopped and I was breathing heavily. It was also my first time hearing it. I tried hard to keep my eyes dry.

"Ms. Lee Mika?" The principal looked at me worriedly.

"S-sir, I didn't do anything wrong. It was them who flipped the situation. I am the victim Sir. I didn't get to defend myself on the other day since all of you were just listening to Minji and him. I didn't know what to do. But thanks to my friends, I gained strength." I looked at them and smiled.

"I am so sorry Ms. Lee. I have to apologize for not believing you."
He held my hand across the table.

"What is going to happen now?" I asked him.

"I'll remove all your penalties and call Minji and that guy. But." He sighed.

"Sir?" I waited for him to continue.

"The investor still had a bad impression on us that day. I'm afraid your scholarship will still be at risk. I'm very sorry Ms. Lee."

I looked at my friends with my puppy eyes.

"Don't worry Mika, we'll find a way." Jake assured me.

Only the air conditioner was heard. I started to stand up the chair.
"Thank you Sir for your time, we will leave now." I respectfully said.

"Take care dears. Ms. Lee? I am sincerely apologizing. You may go now." I bowed at him and smiled.

We opened the door and left the office.

Minji's POV

I can't believe me and Yugio are called in the office.

"What is it Sir?" We entered the office room.

"Ms. Choi and Mr. Woo. You are in deep trouble." The principal clicked his tongue.

"What do you mean Sir?" Yugio asked him.

"Pretending to be a victim huh?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Sir?" I said.

"Now you're acting like you didn't bully Ms. Lee Mika?" He frowned.

"Sir, it was her who bullied me!" Yugio confronted.

"I'm not blind anymore. I already saw the evidence. The CCTV footage and the voice record of Mr. Woo Yugio confessing that you, Ms. Choi Minji, bribed him to attack Mika."

"Suspended. 1 month. I'm still being kind right now. It will still be worsen. You may leave."

I gasp at his words. 1 month??

I grabbed my bag and left the room angrily.

I scoffed and bit my lips. Fuck you Lee Mika. I'm just starting.