33: Spill or Drink

Mika's POV

"Since when??" Jake exclaimed.

We are currently eating dinner in Jay's house. The foods were very boujee and you can tell how good the food will be if the utensils are heavier than your phone.

"The start of this schoolyear." Jay said and munched on his steak.

The whole table was shocked. So they have been together for 5 months now?
"How did it start hyung?" Ni-ki excitedly asked Jungwon and Jay.

Everybody dropped their cutlery, ready to listen to their love story.

"So.."

"You remember when I just broke up with my ex right?" Jay said and the guys nodded.

"I was really sick by then and didn't come to school. I was on the convenience store that day when I got hit by a bike. And that was actually him. The whole day, he took care of me. Healed my wounds, fed me, comforted me in many ways. That very day, I knew I liked him."

"I thought I was lovesick. But then, I realized......a princess didn't find me, but I found a prince myself."

The whole table teased Jay because of his cringy words.

"How about you Jungwon?" Sunoo asked.

"Well.... when I first saw him, I definitely knew I wasn't straight." He giggled. "He was so handsome. I thought he was a bad boy at first. But he does have a soft side which made me fell in love with him."

"Keep eating guys, our food is getting cold." Heeseung chuckled.

We started eating again. While munching, I glanced at Heeseung. He grabbed his chopsticks and picked a slice of meat. I was expecting the meat was going to his mouth when...

"Sullyoon, try this!" He said and placed the chopsticks in front of her. She looked confused as well but she gladly accepted and ate with Heeseung's chopsticks.

Did they just.... indirectly... kiss?

I could tell the others were flustered as well by their reactions.

Timeskip

We just finished eating and we are now sitting in the floor in circle. We were waiting for Jay since he grabbed something from the kitchen.

After a minute, he arrived and joined in the circle. "What did you get there hyung?" Sunoo asked Jay.

"Ta-da!" From Jay's back, he held up a bottle of beer. It looked expensive.

"Let's play a game, everybody." He said.

"What? Truth or dare?" Ni-ki said.

"Even better. Spill or Drink!" Jay also brought a bowl with crumpled papers inside it.

"What is that?" Heeseung confusingly asked him for the instructions.

"So.. in this game, we will take turns in picking a piece of paper from this bowl, that paper has a name. Whoever you pick, you can ask them any questions! If the person refuses to answer the question, he or she, will drink a shot!"

Soon enough, shot glasses and the game was positioned in front of us.

"Game!"

"Game!"

"Game!"

"Sunoo! Pick first!" Jay said.

Sunoo fished a paper in the bowl, he grabbed a piece of paper and opened it.

"Ni-Ki!!" Sunoo exclaimed.

"Hyung please be easy, I can't drink." Ni-ki pouted.

"I don't care if you're a minor. Plus, you just need to answer the question, that way you won't drink." Sunoo giggled.