46: Ambition

Mika's POV

"We are dating." Heeseung said sternly.

My eyes and mouth widen in sync as I heard the news.

The room was filled with gasps.

"Wait, really?" The teacher looks dumbfounded.

"Yes, right baby?" Heeseung looked at Sullyoon.

Shut the fuc- ba-baby?!

"Yes." Sullyoon added.

Heeseung's POV

My motorbike wasn't really broken and yes, there wasn't any traffic.

I decided to pick Sullyoon up by her house. She wasn't ready yet so she let me in first. I ate breakfast there and we talked to each other, with some flirting of course. But, we kinda lost the track of time.

Oops.

Suddenly, the boys stood up in unison and, applaused. (?)

Ni-ki along with his hyungs are exclaiming with cheers like I won a championship.

"Good Job hyung!" Jake said.

I chuckled at their behavior. They know I'm successful in capturing Sullyoon. After all, i'm the ace.

"O-okay, uhm. Silence. Please seat down now, Heeseung and Sullyoon." The teacher cut the atmosphere.

I looked at Sullyoon and she was also giggling. Cutie

Timeskip

It was lunch time. Both Sullyoon and I are sitting next to each other in one of the benches here in the cafeteria.

"Ya! Why did you call me baby earlier? Even in front of our classmates?" Sullyoon hitted my shoulder.

"Why? Don't you like it?" I teased her.

"Do you know how many teases we will be facing? Especially by our friends?" Sullyoon explained.

"Let them be, what's important right now is that they know that you are mine." I winked at her.

"Whatever!" Sullyoon rolled her eyes.

Just then, a group of people approached the bench. It was our friends.

They looked serious, with arms crossed, eyebrows raised, lowkey judging us.

Uhh......

"So." Mika spoke up.

"Do you have anything to say to us?" She added.

Yeah, we didn't inform them yet since the party.

Both of us didn't want to speak up.

"Sullyoon?" Mika asked.

"Heeseung?" Jake asked.

"Since when?" Sunoo asked.

"Is it true?" Jay asked.

"Why did you keep this?" Sunghoon asked.

"How did you guys get together?" Jungwon asked.

"Are you guys muted or something?" Ni-ki asked.

They flooded us with questions until we had enough of it. "Okay fine fine, we'll speak." Sullyoon sighed in defeat.

Once again it was silence, waiting for our statements.

"It was the night of the party." I said.

"So it was when you guys both left even when the prom wasn't done yet?" Mika asked.