65: Missing

Jake's POV

"That's funny!" I chuckled, watching the TV show in my room. My laugh halted when something vibrated on my phone.

Ooh, that must be Mika.

I fished hands through my pocket and saw a notification at the screen.

Jongseong messaged you.

Ugh.

I grew confused, it's been more than an hour since Mika left here. It doesn't even take half an hour to get to the dorm.

"Why is she taking too long?" I scratched my head, scrolling in our conversation and seeing no new messages.

It's probably traffic. I thought and just continued watching first.

Yugio's POV

This girl is heavy as hell. I thought as I carried her to the van waiting on the other side of the road.

"Let's go." The man at the passenger seat said as we drive to the warehouse.

Mika's in deep sleep. I pressed her a serum my boss gave me and it will put whoever the affected to sleep for at least 5 hours.

I didn't want to do this. I was just forced by my boss as he threatened me that he would kill my whole family in front of me and I would be shot in the head. I know this is not right but, I had to do it.

After quite some time, we arrived at the warehouse.

I carried Mika to an empty room with a single chair right in the middle. I made her body seat on it and used a rope to fasten her legs, hands, and body.

I see her phone bulging on her pocket so I picked it and brought it with me.

"See you later." I closed the light and left the room as the boss called me.

I went on my boss's ofice to update.

"Hi boss, she's at the other room now. I have her phone too." The chair swiveled, revealing him drinking wine.

"Good. Now call that Jake guy with that phone." He said.

"W-why?" I asked.

"Just do it, bitch. I'll say what you'll say." He got irritated which I became aftaid of.

I quickly dialed the phone number in her contacts with the nickname "Love"

Jake's POV

I wake up by the sound of my phone ringing.

Shit.

I accidentally slept. I saw the number of Mika and I quickly pressed the green button to answer.

"Love? Are you okay, I'm sorry I slept, are you hom-" I was interrupted by an  unfamilliar voice.

A man's voice answered instead of the voice I longed to hear.

"Jake? Is this you?" The man said.

I wrinkled my forehead, "who is this?" I asked.

"Listen, we have Mika." The boy said, making my anger rage.

"Who is this?! Where is she?!" I hurriedly asked.

"Calm down, your love is just here at your dorm, sleeping. Come here by an hour and bring 100,000 dollars with you. Don't ever fucking bring anyone with you. If you will, you won't like what I'll do to your love." The man sternly said.

"Don't even lay a finger on her or I'll call the police!" I worriedly said.

"I won't. As long as you do as I say." He said and ended the call.