6: Jealousy?

Mika's POV

I entered the cafe and go to the locker area to change my outfit. I wore my work uniform and walked to the counter. I was responsible for serving the orders of the customer.

"Hey Mika, how was your day?" Seojin asked me. She is my workmate. She is is already a sister of me and she was able to guide me during the first times I worked since she was older.

"It's been a long day, I just entered the college." I simply replied. Seojin walked to me. "Well, good luck with your studies, don't give up! Hwaiting!" She assured me with her fists up. I expressed my gratitude to her until we saw the door opening. "Welcome!" We both said in unison.

A tall guy walked in the counter, he looks familiar. "Hey Mika, I didn't know you work here. It's Heeseung. Sunoo's friend" how could I forget you if you have those amazing face.

"Oh Hi Heeseung! Let me take your order." I smiled to him. He started. "Can I please get a vanilla latte with an extra shot?" I took his order and minutes later, I served it to him.

"Here is your latte, hope you like it!" I smiled to him while placing his order on the table.

Heeseung's POV

Damn. She's really pretty. I thought as I saw her walking to me. I smiled as I imagined us being together.

The Next Day

Mika's POV
I was walking to the school when I saw a motorbike parked in front of me. The guy took of his helmet and asked me, "Need a ride?"

Heeseung. I saw him and was quite unsure what to reply. " it's okay, I don't want to burden you."

He insisted and I know I'll never win. "Okay then." He took out a spare helmet and wore it to me. I felt he was staring at my lips. "T-thank you" I said as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I hopped at the back and he started to run the engine. "Hold tight on my waist." I was a little bit shocked but I started to circle my arms in his. I widened my eyes as I felt a hard thing in his stomach. He even has abs. What a guy.

Heeseung's POV

I felt her hands travel to my stomach, touching my lovely abs. I smirked at the thought of it. The ride was smooth. I can see at the mirror that she was enjoying it. His wearing my helmet, Cute.

We arrived at the gate and some people travelled their eyes to us. I can feel Mika is uncomfortable since her head was down. I parked the motorbike and grab her hands. "Let's go" I said as we walked fastly together, hands still intertwined.

Jake's POV

I got up in good mood as I thought of Mika. I entered the school and skipped to my friends, smiling ear to ear. "Hey what's wrong with you?" Jungwon said. "Nothin. Just a good day." Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows and whispered to Jungwon. "Did he eat something odd today?" The latter just shrugged.

I was talking to Sunghoon until I saw Heeseung holding hands with Mika, walking to us. Wait Mika? I didn't know why but my blood boiled. Why am I feeling this?

Jungwon's POV

I noticed Jake's face suddenly changed when Heeseung and Mika walked together to us. I immediately figured out and smirked.

I see. Someone's in love. And jelly. I thought.