32: Sleepover

Mika's POV

My friends and I are gathered here at our usual table in the cafeteria. It was currently lunch time and these people around me are acting weirdly.

I creased my forehead in confusion as they were all quiet, suspiciously. They were exchanging secret glances to each other. Like I wouldn't notice it.

"Is everything okay?" I asked them as I couldn't hold my curiosity anymore.

They exchanged glances again, they were glaring at each other.

"Everything's fine, Mika." Heeseung said.

"Yeah, it's just someone's in lov-" Ni-ki's words were interrupted as Jake choked in his water.

He sprayed water from his mouth as he coughed out his throat. "Yah, Jake. Are you okay?" I looked at him in worry.

Jay patted his back to help him. Jake raised his chin and gazed at Ni-ki like he was about to skin his whole existence.

The younger immediately sealed his lips as a response to him.

I'm confused. What's happening?

My thoughts were interrupted when the cafeteria speaker went off.

"Attention all students, there will be no classes for tomorrow for a reason. School will continue the next day of tomorrow. Thank you." The announcement brought a celebration full of cheers and smiles in the cafeteria.

"Woo! No school!" Sunoo exclaimed.

"Are you guys free tomorrow?" Jay said, sitting again on our seats.

"I have nothing to do tomorrow." Sunghoon said, all of us nodded as well.

"Sleepover in my house? How's that?" Jay suggested.

"I would love that." Jungwon exclaimed smiling ear to ear, making us all confused. Why is he so happy?

"Uhh, okay?" Sunoo said.

"Anyways, are you all good with it?" Jay interrupted.

We all nodded in unison. "Okay!" Jay said.

Timeskip

As the school ended, we all parted ways first to prepare our things for the sleepover in Jay's house.

I was standing here outside my apartment with all my things, waiting for Jay's car to pick us all up.

Across the street, a car started filling the dark alley with its headlights. The car approached and stopped just a meter from me.

I look up to the car's logo. BMW

I widen my eyes in shock. This brand is hella expensive. The window started rolling down, revealing Jay in the driver's seat and Heeseung in the passenger seat.

"Mika, hop in!" Heeseung signalled me to come at the back.

I opened the door to see them complete. The car was so luxurious, it has these rope lights in the ceiling and even has a galaxy fluorescents.

"Wow, this car is so cool!" I exclaimed as I already squeezed in to a seat just next to Jake.

Jay just sighed proudly and giggled afterwards. Soon, we were moving.

I looked beside me to see him already staring at me. Huh?

Suddenly, a flash turned on from the back. It was Ni-ki's phone flash. Jake and I looked behind us to see him guilty-looking.

"Oops, sorry. Forgot to turn the flash off." Did he just take a picture of us?

I shook my head and just looked in the window. Soon, we arrived at a big gate.