20: Accused

Mika's POV

It's early in the morning. We were told to go to the theater since there will be a ceremony or somewhat.

I'm sitting on the middle of a 10-row seats. Next to me was one of Minji's minions. Yeah she's also sitting in this row. The crowd was halted of voices when a professor climbed the staircase of the stage.

He walked up the podium and cleared his throat. "Good morning everyone", the audience responded in sync.

"The reason why we are gathered here is because we have some great news!" Others murmured out of confusion.

"This past week, an agency was actually looking up and observing our campus. From their eyes, our school was very peaceful and full of potential"

"They are looking forward upon helping our school to upgrade!"

The theater was full of smiles as they absorbed the professor's words.

"We just want to thank the whole campus for being able to build a great image on the investor's eyes!"

All of the students applaused. "He is actually here in front of us." He pointed at an old man in the first row just in front of the stage. The students greeted him respectfully.

"We have here a VTR of who he is and we will play it." He signalled at the backstage. The screen of the TV began being played at the background.

"Wait girls, I have to go to the bathroom. You go with me." I heard Minji said to her seatmates which made me look beside me.

I just shrugged it off and continued watching the video. Wow he's very successful.

Minji's POV

We dodged the bathroom door and proceed walking to another way. The backstage.

"Are you ready girl?" She nodded at me and continued our steps.

I stood back at the back curtain of the entrance of the boot to hide first.

She entered the booth of where they operate the thingys on the stage. There was a man who was standing up, playing the video in his laptop.

He glanced at her and was a little bit surprised. "Oh little girl, what are you doing here?" He stood up.

"Oh sorry, I thought this was the way to the bathroom." She said.

"Oh, it's in the door at the very end of the theater." He pointed at the direction.

She proceeded pretend to be dizzy. "Can you please accompany me to the bathroom? I'm feeling dizzy and I can't stand up properly. Please?"

She asked the man pleadingly. "Uh, sure. Here. Let's go" He stood up and guided her out of the booth.

I see their two figures out of the curtains. I tilted my head so they can't see me.

Now. It's time. I smirked and ran into the booth.

I see the laptop with a USB plughed into it which seems to be the storage of the video that is currently playing.

I snuck onto my pockets and grabbed my USB. I unplugged the USB and I heard the theater quiet down.

I quickly plugged in mine and searched the video. I found it.
I pressed the play button. Goodluck Mika. I walked out of the booth.

Mika's POV

The video stopped. And the lights seemed to dim as well. What's happening.

I scanned the whole theater and I could also see the teachers and students in confusion.