52: Muddy Puddle

Mika's POV

"Eww!" I exclaimed, looking at my soaked figure.

The muddy puddle painted the both of us brown. "Jake!" I shouted at him. "Sorry!" He said and bursted into laughter which made me too.

We laughed at our situation, not minding our grossness. Jake smiled from ear to ear, giggling while pointing at my face.

"You freaking dickhead! We're all covered in mud!" I brushed some off my arms.

He stood up and dusted some off his shirt. He offered his hand and I accepted it, standing up with his help.

"We look terrible." I said.

"Let's just wash this off in the water pump." Jake said.

We now walked carelessly as we are already disgusting. I just sighed, not giving a fuck on our situation right now.

"There it is." Jake murmured as we arrived at the water pump.

"So..." He spoke up.

"You can go first." He made way for me.

"I'll pull the water pump, and just go clean yourself." He went straight to the water pump and started operating it as the water started going out.

"It's so cold." I touched the water to check but it was freezing. "You don't have a choice baby." He said.

I quickly looked at him and gave him a death stare.

"I- I mean Mika." He chuckled, teasing me.

Aish this boy.

I washed myself with the icy water, wiping it on my body covered with mud.

"I'm done." I said while twisting my wet hair.

I stepped aside and looked to the other side where we walked to. I shook my hands in my hair, shaking off excess water.

"Ba- Mika." He called me.

"Yes?" I answered still with my back facing him.

"Pump some water for me." Oh yeah. I forgot.

"Oka- AHH!"  I was met by his shirtless figure, again.

"You scared me." Jake said. "It's not like you didn't see this before." He added.

I just shook my head and went to the pump without raising my eyes at him.
I grabbed the pole and swinged it up and down, releasing water.

"Thank you." He said while he started cleaning his body.

Yes, I was peeking.

My eyes are on a feast.

"Yah, Mika. I know you're resisting to touch my abs. Just answer me and you can have this." He said.

What the fucking shit? I didn't realize I was already staring at him. I swiveled back, acting like nothing happened.

"All done." Jake said, he faced his back on me and I still see a smudge of mud.

"You still have mud on your back, Mr." I said.

He looked back and snaked his hands at his back, trying to touch it in able to remove it. But the problem is.... it's in the middle of his back.

He can't reach it.

I bursted into laughter as he was struggling reaching the stain. I shook my head and approached him.

"Here, I'll remove it." I grabbed a scoop of water and splashed it at the mad on his back.

I hesitantly touched his back so the mud will be removed.

Jake's POV

Shit.

I felt butterflies on my stomach as Mika's hands touched my back. Feels good.

I arched my back as I felt tingly with the skin contact. I bit my lips, trying not to.. yk.

Stop Jake, this is not a time for that.

"There, no mud anymore." She said.

Just then, we heard foot steps coming nearby. "I think it's her- WOAH!"

Heeseung and Sullyoon along with the other boys walked up to us, until they stopped because of the shock.

"Jake?! Mika?!" Sunoo covered his mouth with his hands, dumbfounded.

"There's nothing going on here." Mika retreated from my back, defending us.

"Why are you shirtless, hyung?!" Ni-ki said as Sunghoon covered the younger's eyes.

"Really? Here?" Sunghoon said.

"What are you guys thinking?! That we did something?!" I said, dumbfounded.

"We just washed up guys, nothing else. Plus why would I do that with him. He's not even my boyfriend." Mika explained.

Hmm.. not for long.

"Yet." I corrected Mika's words which brought smiles to our friends.

"What are you guys doing here anyways?" I asked them.

"We are about to go in 5 minutes, you guys were taking long so we wanted to check you both." Heeseung said.

"Let's go now, our teacher is already calling us." Jay said and we all went back.

Timeskip

Sunoo's POV

"Don't touch me." I said, taking my position inside our tent.

Being the luckiest person alive, my sleeping bag was laid in between Ni-ki and Sunghoon's.

"Help me hyung!" Ni-ki shouted at Sunghoon from the other side. They were playing a mobile game and my ears are about to pop.

"You guys are so loud!" I whined, shaking my head.

"Then just sleep." Sunghoon said.

"Do you think I would be able sleep in this chaos?" I defended.

"I would." Ni-ki spoke up which made me roll my eyes.

It's gonna be a long, long night for me.
I sighed in defeat.

Jake's POV

"Aish I can't chat with Sullyoon. No signal." Heeseung said who is laying down beside me.

We went back to our camping site and we are here at our tents resting after the tiring activity earlier.

I am just playing games on my phone while Heeseung keeps moving around, being impatient, both with Sullyoon and the signal.

"You keep moving hyung! It's already hot in here and you're not helping!" I whined.

"I just want to be with Sullyoon, okay? Why did they made us tentmates?" Heeseung pouted.

"Dude, do you for real think they will pair up a girl and a boy in a single tent?" I rolled my eyes.

"Wait.." I realized something.

"Sullyoon's tentmate is Mika right?" I asked Heeseung.

"Yes." He answered.

"You want to be with Sullyoon, right?" He nodded in response.

Hmmmmm....

"I have an idea."