66: Mika's Father

Jake's POV

"It's....." Yugio hesitated to talk.

I tightened my grip to him.

"It's her father." He sighed.

I dropped my hands, out of shock. I gasped as Yugio stated the person that I've been wanting to know.

Mika's father?

"I- I don't understand." I grew confused.

"His father? Isn't he dead and away?" I ruffled my hair out of frustration.

"Why is he doing this?" My heart beated faster out of anger.

"Why did you obey that mother fucker?!" I came up to Yugio once again.

"Listen, Jake. I didn't want to do this. I promise." Yugio said. "It wasn't my intention to hurt all of you. He threatened me, that he will kill me and my family if I do not." He explained.

I sighed in disbelief. "Then you should have told us! You didn't need to put your life at risk just for this!" I angrily said.

"I know I have lots of mistakes since then, but I'll help you now. I'll tell you where Mika is. I promise." He replied to which made me calm down.

"Fine, let's go." I said.

Mika's POV

I woke up as I felt a bug crawling on my leg. I tried swatting it with my hand, still with my eyes closed until....

I realized I can't move.

I wiggled my body and felt that I was, trapped. My legs, waist, and hands are roped to a chair.

I couldn't see anything. It was all dark and only the light of the moon at the window was the light.

"Hello?" I tried calling. My voice echoed.

I tried to remember what happened as I retraced my steps.

Jake's morning breakfast,

I went out,

I got perverted,

I met... Yugio.

I can't recall anymore as my head kept spinning.

"Help!" I tried shifting my body so I could move, however the chair loss its balance, with me.

A loud thump echoed as I fell down alomg with the chair. "Ahh!" I couldn't protect my body because I was all tied up.

I whimpered in pain, both physically and mentally.

I'm hurting, yet no one's here to help me. Is this where I will end?

A tear drop slid from my eye to my cheek and down to the cold floor.

Just then, footsteps are heard outside the room. It must be Jake, he's here to save me.

"Jake?" I called. The footsteps got louder until it stopped.

My heart paced faster as I hear the knob turning. "Jake?" I spoke up again.

The door swayed open, revealing a big shadow. It's a big man.

That's not Jake.

I couldn't see clearly because the face is overshadowed and I wasn't up right.

"You poor thing." A deep, evil voice spoke up, making my spine shiver.

"Who are you?" I asked, in fear.

The lights opened, revealing a man in a black mask, with only a hole in his eyes and mouth.

"You don't remember me?" He said as he walked closer to me.

"Don't, come close to me." I stopped him but he didn't budge.

"Aww, I'm here to help you." He said as he grabbed the chair I was on and lifted it up, with me as well.

"Lee.......Mika." He said, clicking his tongue.

"How do you know me!?" I screamed at him.

He laughed, circling my chair.

He stopped right in front of me and leaned down as he looked straight into my eyes.

"Of course, why wouldn't I know my daughter?" He emphasized the last word.

My heart dropped as I gasped.

Dad?

I thought he was dead.

"Daughter? I don't even have a dad! He's dead! I never had a dad!" I shouted at him.

"Dead? Then explain why am I here standing in front of you? All well and healthy?" He hummed.

"No! You're not my dad!" I cried while screaming.

"I am your dad. I killed your mother." He laughed.

All the memories of him flashed in my mind, all the horrible things he did to me, my mom.

"AHHHH!!" I screamed all my heart out, thinking of it.

"Shhhh, stop. Your lovely mother is now in heaven. Well, probably in hell." He hushed me.

"Fuck you! You are the one who will be in hell!" I defended in agony.

"Fucking bitch! Will you keep quiet?!" He suddenly raged to me.

"I want to sleep good tonight. I am just here to make a deal." His voice changed again.

"Why are you doing this, huh?" I asked him, balling out my tears.

"I am helping you. Just shut up and listen to me." He said.

"Listen, Lee Mika."

I glared at him.

"I will give you money. And your scholarship. You need that right?" He said.

"H-how do you know that?!" I asked.

"It's none of your business." He replied.

"I will give you everything you want, but." He stopped talking.

"But what?" I hurriedly asked him.

"Break up with Jake."