4: Warning

He looked in my eyes and raised his voice.

"Can you not? I'm sleeping here. Leave me alone!" Bro chill

"I- I'm sorry." I stuttered and ran to the door where Sunoo was waiting.

I immediately drank water and walked with Sunoo to the cafeteria.
We ordered our meals and sat on an empty space. "Hey, Mika, I saw what happened there. You shouldn't mess with him." He started. "Why is he like that?" I said while taking a bite of my sandwich. "For your Information, he is the son of the owner of this university. He's name is Sim Jake. He is very powerful here. He is known for being rich and he actually has a nickname in this campus.

"What?"

"The Rich Badboy." I scoffed as a response. "He's really arrogant with others except his 6 friends and I am actually included. That's why teachers also doesn't mind him sleeping during class."

"He's actually handsome. Too bad his inside is the opposite." I said finishing my food.

"His close brother actually died 3 years ago though. He was really outgoing before but after what happened, he changed so much. We, friends are really trying to bring the old Jake back. But we know he really has a good heart. I swear once you get to know him you'll know since he's a good guy."

I softened as to hear something like that occured to him. I feel you too.
The table was quiet until a cat-looking boy sat down next to Sunoo. "Oh hi, Jungwon, where's the others?"He didn't seem to notice me as I was covered by Sunoo at his other side.

Suddenly 5 other boys, including that Jake guy started walking our way. I swear they were all fine. My head was down while they were taking their seat. Luckily, I am at the very end of the table. They were talking to each other, then Sunoo poked me and whispered, "Do you want me to introduce you?", I shook my head and prepared to get up the table.

When suddenly a guy with a sharp jawline glanced at me and asked, "Who do we have here Sunoo?" Shit.

"This is Mika, she's just a transferee and I am responsible for her so we became besties" Sunoo replied. Everyone was listening to him except Jake who was busy eating and not even looking my way.

"Hi, I'm Jungwon"
Those dimples.

"My name is Jay"
That jawline could slice the world in half.

"Hello, I'm Ni-Ki"
Cutipie.

"My name is Heeseung"
If looks could kill.

"Hi, I'm Sunghoon"
Fine AF.

Everyone looked in the direction of Jake, anticipating his introduction.
He looked up. "What?" He said emotionless. "Introduce yourself to her." Sunoo pointed at me. Jake glanced at me and looked back. "Jake." He said and stood up his seat.
Rude. I rolled my eyes to him.

Lunchbreak was over and Chemistry was the next subject. I look beside me and that Heeseung boy is my seatmate. "Hi" he said to me while smiling. God he's so hot. We were talking to each other and listened to the lectures. He looked really smart. Marry me.

Out of curiosity, I asked Heeseung. "Hey mind If I ask, who is the class valedictorian last year?" He sighed and looked at me. "No other than Sim Jake" Fight me.

Timeskipped.
The school was over so I was about to ride the bus to go to the cafe. I saw someone beside me at the bus station. Looks familiar. Oh, that's Jake. I mentally facepalmed myself. After waiting, the bus arrived and people came dashing to the doors of the bus. I stepped in the stairs of the bus, trying to wiggle in but a man pushed me down, resulting me to fall down the bus. I had my eyes closed, waiting for myself to meet the hard ground. But then, I felt something under my neck and circled my waist. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes.

"J-Jake?