35: Bicker

Mika's POV

I woke up by muffled noises outside the window. I scrunched my nose, refusing to wake up.

I opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright sunlight blinding me.

Once I had full concious of my body, I suddenly felt heated. My cheeks were laying on something, something hot.

I raised my head and twisted my head to see what is it. I widen my eyes in shock.

Jake. H-his chest.....

I was laying on Jake's unclothed chest.
Cuddling with him to be precise.

"AHH!" I screamed my lungs out in disbelief and covered my eyes.

Jake's POV

A loud scream broke my slumber as I opened my eyes and saw Mika shouting her throat off.

In shock, I accidentally fell down the bed. A thud was heard as I reached the floor. I groaned in pain, caressing my shoulder.

I look up again when she finished screaming. "Yah, Mika! What's wrong? You scared me to death!" I said with my morning voice.

"Why are you here and you are fucking naked!" Mika exclaimed.

I look down to see me shirtless. "Calm down Mika, I can explain." I fixed my messy bed hair.

I crawled my way back to the bed and proceeded to sit next to her.

"Why are you even here anyway?" Mika said.

"You were drunk last night! And I took care of you." I explained.

"You could have just got out after, why did you stay and sleep here?" Mika said, frustrated.

"You said so. 'Please don't go. Cuddle with me and let's sleep together.' you said that." I mimic her words last night.

Mika's POV

What the fuck? I said that???

I ruffled my hair in frustration. Just then, I realized he was still shirtless. I widen my eyes and quickly lifted up the blankets and looked at my body.

Wait. It's different. My clothes weren't this before. I glanced back at him.

"Did you? Perhaps....." I asked and tilted my head but before I could finish my sentence, he already answered it.

"Yes. I changed your clothes."

A red string suddenly popped in my mind. His shirtless. He changed my clothes.

"Did you do something to me?" I asked him hurriedly.

"N-no." He stuttered.

"Did you take advantage of me when I was drunk?" I clenched my teeth.

"I didn't Mika, I promise." He responded.

"Then why are you freaking shirtless?"

"I was hot in the middle of the night, okay!" He defended himself.

"Then.... did you, uhm.... peak?" I was too embarrassed for my question but I also needed to know.

"No, Mika. I had my eyes closed when I was changing you." He held his hands up.

"Okay, um.. please just wear a shirt or something." I stood up and started making the bed.

"It's not like you didn't see this before. Why? Does it distract you?" Jake chuckled.

I dropped the pillows as I heard his question, making me halt. I look up to see him flaunting his chest and abs, standing up as well.

"N-no, It's just.. uncomfy." I stuttered answering him.