57: Back Home

Mika's POV

Shit. Why did I fucking call him that...

In front of literally everyone.

"LOVE?!" Everybody exclaimed in sync as they looked at us in disbelief.

"Oops?" I glanced to Jake who is beside me, laughing his ass out.

"You're fucking together?!" Sunoo sassily looked at us, standing up.

"Uhm.." Jake chuckled, "it's such a great morning, right love?" He stood up, laying his arms on my shoulders.

"Wait, wait, wait I am con-" Heeseung stood up but didn't get to finish this sentence as he tried figuring out what's happening right now.

"Everyone!" Jake spoke up, halting the chaos in front of us.

He looked at me and he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"We are......together." I quickly scanned all their faces to see their reactions.

"Mother-" Jay was stopped by Sunoo who fell into the ground, and fake fainted.

"Really?? Noona?" Ni-ki stopped eating his watermelon which is dipped in, I don't know. Is that salt?

The heck?

I jus nodded at him while smiling and I saw his face lighten up. He stood up and started cheering.

"Since when?" Sullyoon excitedly asked.

"Yesterda-" I was about to speak when Jake interrupted me.

"10 hours and 38 minutes ago." He said.

I looked at him weirdly. Does he have a timer inside him or what?

"You really counted that huh?" I asked him.

"Of course. That's a special moment for us." He winked.

"Omo! Congrats dude!" Heeseung stood up and hugged Jake.

Sullyoon then also came and hugged me.

"This isn't a proposal nor wedding guys, why is everybody-" I looked at them confusingly.

"Shut up, it's a touching moment." Sullyoon said, hushing me.

"Or you can say that this is our practice for when you get married!" Jungwon exclaimed, making all of them tease us both by compressing the both of us.

Sandwich.

"Ya, ya ya.... can't you guys show some respect to us singles?" Sunghoon said.

"Naur." Jake said ang teased Sunghoon by sticking his tongue out.

"We have 2 couples now!" Sunoo said.

"Uhm, excuse me. We're here as well can't you see?" Jay approached Jungwon.

"Two couples.....that are straight." Sunoo corrected his sentence.

"That's better." Jungwon said.

Timeskip

Jake's POV

We are back in Seoul after a 6-hour trip. It was the evening and students atarted to leave and go in their own ways.

"I don't want to go home yet." Ni-ki whined, wearing his backpack.

We are here at our school just outside the gate where the bus was unloaded.

"It's pretty much, dinner time." Heeseung said.

"You guys hungry?" Jay asked, fluttering his eyebrows like he has a plan.