8: Caught

Mika's POV

He took off his jacket and placed it in my desk. "Wear that first." He said.
I nodded and proceeded wearing it. Fuck it smells so good. The smell of the jacket lingered in my nose. "Thank you" I said. "Everything for you." He smiled and patted my head.

I already stopped crying, but he's still embracing me tightly. I can't be whipped. I thought since I need to focus on my studies. He released the hug and put his face near mine, only inches apart. His eyes travelled to my lips. I didn't realize my eyes were already closed as I was expecting something. I then felt his fingers on my cheeks. He was just trying to wipe my tears.

"Lol you thought" He said to me and snickered. I scoffed as a response. "Just kidding, I'm just trying to light up the mood." He smiled at me. He now then held my hands and just stared at me. I was drowning in his beautiful eyes.

Then, I heard the door creak which made me pull back and break the staring contest with him. We both looked to the door's direction and saw our friends. I quickly looked back and so does he. Gosh I can't be blushing right now. I thought as my cheeks felt hot.

Jungwon entered first, others trolling behind him. "Oh what do we have here?" Jungwon started.

"N-nothing" Jake stuttered as he replied with a shocked look.

Ni-ki and Jay started coughing. Well, a fake cough.

"Then why did you kiss each other when we entered?" Sunoo added while smirking to me.

"What the hell! We didn't kiss!" I shouted at Sunoo. "He's just. Nice."

We were both so stiff as we are just staring in thin air, no one wanting to apprehend. Until Jake sighed.

"I was just comforting her. Nothing else."

"Really? Is that all?" Jungwon snickered. "Come on Jake, we literally saw the whole thing by the window."

"Yes. Really. He's just comforting me."
The whole group giggled while Heeseung kept quiet at the back, making my eyebrows raise.

"Jake's jacket really looks good on you Mika." Ni-ki spoke up. Shiiit. I glanced at his beige jacket on my body.

I tried raising its hemline and remove it but Jake grabbed my hand. "It's fine, he's not lying tho. It indeed looks cute on you." The whole group looked at me and laughed out loud. The jackrt was literally 20 times bigger than my body. My arms can't be seen as the sleeves are too long, and the hemline was hanging above my kneecaps. I just sighed.

"Mind telling us what happened?" Sunoo spoke as we all calmed down.

"I-I just got bullied, that's all. No big deal." All of them raised their eyebrows up and walked to me nearer. "Who bullied you Mika?" Surprisingly, Heeseung came in front and leaned his body on my desk with his arms. "Uhmm someon-" "Minji." Jake interrupted and cut my words. I glanced at him and laid my head down.

They gasped and Sunoo said angrily, "that motherfucking bitch I swear i'll slap her later." "No no Sunoo, it's fine. I promise it's okay now."

Heeseung walked back and scratched his head.

Heeseung's POV

That Minji, My ex. And now Jake's admirer who keeps bugging him. Why does she need to bring Mika in her evil plans?

My thoughts were interrupted as Sunghoon screamed, "i'm hungryy, can we go now?" Mika laughed and stood up. "Let's go now shall we?"
Her smile is so beautiful. I admired her while we were walking on our way to the cafeteria.

Mika's POV

We are now sitting on a table in the cafeteria, munching our foods. I felt like I was being watched. I travelled my eyes, and a few rows back. I saw minji and her friends staring at me while frowning. Shit. I remembered I had to meet them later at the rooftop.
Every other eyes landed on me as I am still wearing Jake's jacket.

"Why is she wearing that?"
"Is that Jake oppa's jacket?"
"What a snake."

Murmurs were heard in the cafeteria. Jake then glanced at me. "Don't mind them. Keep eating." I nodded to him with a smile.

Sunoo who was beside me, opened his mouth. "Wanna go hang out later after school?" He was anticipating my answer as I kept thinking. "Will I refused his offer or should I just ditch that Minji girl?"

"I'm sorry Sunoo, but I have a shift later on the cafe. Maybe another time?" I replied. He sighed. "It's fine, we can go next time." He assured me with his wide smile. I nodded and continued eating.

TIMESKIP

It was the end of the school and all of them already left the classroom. Me and Jake were assigned to clean the room since we chitchatted during class and the teacher caught us. I finished brooming and he was also done arranging the chairs. We are now grabbing our bag.

"Want a ride to the cafe?" Jake offered to me. "Sorry I still have someone to meet at the rooftop." I shook my head. "It's okay, I can wait at the gate." He insisted. I sighed and nodded. "Okay then, i'll be back soon. See ya" I waved my hand at him which he returned.

I walked in the hallways and started climbing up the stairs. I was shivering and my hand was shaking as I don't know what will they say, or even do to me.

Please vote every chapters! It really makes my day. Thank you all:))