21: Plan

Sullyoon's POV

Heeseung accompanied me upon checking my documents so I can enter the university. I already settled my enrollment and I will be starting my study here next week. We just finished roaming around the school and I was indeed impressed.

"Your school is so pretty Hee" I exclaimed, walking out the campus.

He then stopped walking and stared at me intensely. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"It's as pretty as you." He smirked and freaking winked at me. Help-

He continued walking, leaving me who is currently a statue. I feel my cheeks heat up as he said those words to me. What did he mean? I was a little bit confused on why did he act like that but I swished it off my mind.

Timeskip

It was Monday and it was time for me to enter the classroom. Good thing Heeseung is beside me. Gosh I'm so nervous right now. I breathed heavily.

Heeseung knocked on the door three times. "Come in", we heard on the other side of the door. Heeseung slid the door, exposing the whole classroom filled with students.

"Oh Mr. Lee." The professor said. "Good Morning Sir." He just nodded and tilted his head.

"And who is this girl?" Heeseung glanced at me. I was literally shivering in fear.

"Oh, sir. She is Sullyoon. She's a new student here." Heeseung took yhe chance to speak out.

I heard murmurs around the classroom. "Please introduce yourself." The professor approached me.

"Good m-morning everyone. My name is Sullyoon. I am here to continue my studies from abroad. Please take good care of me." I stuttered but smiled in the end.

The class clapped their hands upon my words. "Heeseung, she can sit beside you. Please guide her."

I looked at him and he suddenly held my shaking hands. He guided me to the way to his seat and I definitely felt butterflies in my stomach. My cheeks can explode any moment. I tried hard to keep a straight face.

It was during a lecture when I got bored. I roamed my eyes on the room, scanning each and everyone's faces. I reached to the other side of the room when I see a familiar girl.

I tapped Heeseung's shoulder and whispered, "who is that girl with a black bag in her desk?" I used my face to point the direction."

"That's Mika. The one you saw the other day." I widen my eyes as I realized. It is her. The one who beat up a creep.

Timeskip

We are currently watching an autobiography of an old guy who I don't know here in the theater.

The lights went off and the screen turned black. What the heck?

The next thing I saw was shocking. A guy walked up the stage and another video was played in the monitor.
It was the Mika girl beating up that guy. He started saying that he was the victim.

No, she didn't?! I gasped in disbelief as I know what happened that day. The guy flipped the whole situation.

My head started to hurt as another girl talked nonsense in the stage.
"Heeseung. She didn't do that! What do we do?" I told Heeseung who is also flabbergasted beside me.

"Don't worry Sullyoon. I have a plan. Wait let me call someone."

Heeseung already told me everything about Mika. And I'm so worried what could happen to her. I felt responsible since I saw the real thing. The truth.

Timeskip

Heeseung's POV

I called Jake about this situation and he was also frustrated. I requested that we should discuss this in his house for safety.

Flashback

The school ended a while ago. And I could tell Mika was drained at the principal's office. She looked like she didn't manage to defend herself. I can't take it anymore. I don't want to see her suffering anymore.

I went up to her. She looked at me with her red eyes. I can see droplets in her desk as it was obvious she was crying.

"Mika." I called her name.

"Leave me alone." She laid her head down again.

"Lee Mika." She frustratedly looked back up.

"What do you want?" She frowned.

"I know the truth. Don't worry we have your back. You'll be fine soon."
I patted her back and left.

I glanced back at her and saw she was confused. As our eyes met I just smiled and nodded my head.

End of flashback

"What do we do hyung?" Sunoo asked me. We are currently at Jake's house. I decided to make Sullyoon come with me as she witnessed everything.

She already stated the truth and we are now currently thinking for a plan.
"Sunoo? Can you access your father's cafe security cameras?" Jake spoke up.

"I can ask my dad." My face brighten up as I absorbed what was Jake talking about.

"Right. There are full of cameras there. Sunoo, check the cctv on that dark alley on that day. It was around 6pm."

"Got it." Sunoo nodded his head.

"Let's collect more evidences. After that, we will compile it and we will be the one to go to their office. Jake. Bring Mika also" I said to all of them.

"We can also talk to the guy." Sullyoon suggested.

"What do you mean?" Sunoo asked.

"The guy who pretended. We can make him spill the truth, we can confront him and record it secretly."

"It won't be easy tho. We need something that would make him tell the truth." Jake pouted.

"Easy. Jake, your rich right?" Sullyoon asked out of nowhere.

All of us were confused. "Uhm yeah? But what about it?" Jake said.

"We can persuade him with money. Everyone falls for money." She sternly said.

"Sounds like a plan." Sunoo exclaimed.

"Game?" I placed my hand in front.
Everyone joined above my hand.

"For Mika." Jake said. Everyone nodded.

"For Mika!" Everyone said in sync.

Let's do this. I sighed and smirked.

___________________

Operation "Prove Mika's Innocence" stay tune!! Please vote for my story! Thank you for all the reads and votes ♡♡♡