37: CPR

Mika's POV

I gasped heavily as I returned to my conciousness.

Jake helped me coughed by patting my back and I was able to spit out water.

I was catching my breath when Jake came in front of me.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

I nodded with no energy as I was drained from the situation. "Do you want to go inside?" Jake looked at me with his puppy eyes. Aish.

I smiled and nodded at him. He helped me get up on my feet.

"Nice one." Jay spoke up and chuckled suddenly and just went inside the house. I looked to the other figures and I see them smirking suspiciously, like they are holding their laughter.

Jake's POV

I kissed her.

I smiled at the thought that we kissed, not until Jay spoke up. I heated up as I understood what he was trying to say.

Jake Sim, 1 point.

I downwardly smiled and fluttered my eyebrows at my other friends who are also amused to what I did.

I grabbed Mika's hands and guided her to walk onto the door of the house.

I reached my fist on my back and I felt Heeseung's bump with mine. Bro things.

Mika's POV

I am now in my room with Sullyoon as I was laying down on the bed, facing the ceiling up above me.

Sullyoon, who is sitting next to me spoke up, "I may have pushed you too hard earlier, I am sorry."

I quickly looked at her and shook my head, "No it's not your fault. I'm just really scared of being underwater and I think I passed out. You don't have to be sorry."

She just nodded and smiled at me. "But hey, can you tell me what happened when I was, you know, unconcious earlier?" I was curious of how did I get back to myself.

"Well, you drowned, and Jake carried you up to the concrete. You weren't breathing that time so we asked who could do CPR but only one could do."

"Who did?" I asked, confused.

"Guess~" Sullyoon giggled.

I hummed as I was thinking of who could have saved me.

"Heeseung?" No.

"Jay?" Nah.

"Sunghoon?" Naur.

"Jungwon?" Nope.

I listed all the names I could think of except Jake when I called the last option.

"So it's you then?" I pointed at her.

"No!" She said.

Her answer made me stop.

No...

It can't be...

It's him who saved me?

Who..... kissed me?

"It's Jake!" Sullyoon exclaimed to me.

Oh..

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said and ran to the comfort room.

I entered and locked the door forcefully.

"Ahh!" I opened my mouth and screamed with no voice so I won't be caught.

I looked at my own reflection when I laughed to myself.

I ruffled my own hair and chuckled as I was as red as a tomato. Crazy simp.

So my crush fucking kissed me???

I sat on the floor of how embarrassed I was.

I don't know why I am happy about it and I hate the fact that I liked it.

I stood up again and looked at the mirror. I sighed heavily and fixed my own hair.

"You're so crazy for him, Mika." I chuckled to myself.

Timeskip

Jake's POV

It's already night time. We already left Jay's house and we all headed home.

I laid down on my own bed as I finished showering and getting ready to sleep.

I remember what happened again earlier.

I kissed her.

I recalled the time her lips connected with mines. Her lips are so plump, and soft. It somewhat felt like a puzzle piece were longing to be connected to each other. I want more.

Our lips felt perfect together.

I bit my lips in amusement, I definitely impressed her.

I rested my palm in my chest and felt my heart beating very fast. I chuckled at the thought of it.

I can't wait till she becomes mine.

That way I can show how much the kiss earlier was not enough.

_________________________

Sorry! A lil short chapter for now!

I just want to say that we reached 100 votes! Thank you for pressing that star from my chapters and I really appreciate it. I am really glad you guys are enjoying my story.

Please vote for my story so we can reach 200 votes in no time! Thank you so much! Ily!!