61: Call

Mika's POV

"Ya, wake up!" I hit Jake's face with a pillow, trying to make his eyes open for the nth time.

It was the weekend and I was planning on visiting the grocery since we don't have that much supply in our dorm.

Jake groaned, covering his whole body with his blanket.

"Aish, you're really challenging me huh?" I climbed on top of him and tried to open the blanket, sealed by his arms.

I found an opening right beside him and I took the chance. Prepare now, Jake.

I snaked my hands through the blankets, meeting with his torso. Once I felt his skin, I tickled the heck out of him.

"YAA!!" Jake wiggled his whole body as if he was a worm who got salted.

"LEE MIKA!" He shouted as I'm not stopping.

"That's what you get!" I retreated myself, laughing at him.

I swayed my head back as I can't contain my laughter. After about 10 seconds I suddenly felt arms, powering through my waist, pushing me backward.

"Woah!" I closed my eyes and just as I open my eyes again, he was already on top of me.

He threw me to the bed.

"I think you're having too much fun, love." He smirked, making me stiff.

"It won't be fair if I can't have fun as well, hm?" He raised his eyebrows, humming with his deep voice.

Suddenly, he grabbed both of my wrist and pinned it on the bed just above my head.

God-

"Jake w-what are you doing-" I muttered as he was closing the distance of our lips.

I closed my eyes as I felt his hot breath, waiting for his kiss.

I guess not.

He grabbed my waist and tickled it just the way I did at him minutes ago.

"AHH!" I shouted on top of my lungs as he was tickling hard.

"You thought I was going to kiss you!" Jake continued.

Just then, Jake's phone rang which is sitting at the bedside table. That made Jake stop and he crawled, approaching his phone.

I stood up, fixing the bed. I heard the call connecting and I heard a woman's voice saying hello.

"Mom?" Jake put his phone beside his ears.

"Good morning my baby!" The woman who is supposed to be her mom, greeted Jake with her lovely voice.

"Mom, it's still the morning and you're so energetic already" Jake chuckled.

"These days, I am just in a good mood since I am really excited to meet your girlfriend!" Jake looked at me as Mrs. Sim finished her sentence.

"Hi son! When can we meet her?" A man's voice was heard on the line, must be his father.

"Uhh," Jake looked at me, not knowing what to answer. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know yet, but she's also excited to meet you!" Jake said.

"Speaking of her, is she there perhaps?" Mrs. Sim said, making me widen my eyes.

I looked at Jake and shook my head. I mouthed 'no' while continuously gesturing the neck slice action.

"Yes! She's here, wait let me give the phone to her!" Jake answered made me gasp, staring at him in disbelief.

My heart started beating faster as Jake passed me the phone.

I held the phone near my ear and hesitated to talk.

"Uhm.." I muttered. I see Jake cheering me which made me smile.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Sim!" I greeted them with a bright tone.

"Oh! Dear! Good morning! How lovely your voice is!" Mrs. Sim complimented me on the other line.

"Thank you, you too ma'am!" I responded.

"We can't wait to meet you, Mika! You and my son seem so in love together!" Mr. Sim said.

"I am free tomorrow, sir. Do you have plans for Sunday?" I asked them, acting strong while deep inside, I'm really regretting what I suggested.

Aish, why did I say that.

"We are free tomorrow, dear! Then I guess it's set! Let's have dinner here at our house." Mrs. Sim answered.

"Ohh, okay" I chuckled nervously, "see you tomorrow ma'am and sir!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, don't call us that, you can call us mom and dad since you're going to be your in-laws anyway." Mrs. Sim joked.

"Mom!" Jake stopped his mother.

"Just kidding," she giggled. "What are your plans today?" Mr. Sim asked.

"Jake and I will just visit the market fast to buy some groceries, sir." I answered.

"Well, be safe!" He said.

He is such a loving and caring father. I envy Jake for having such a parent.

"Good bye Jake and Mika! Have fun!" Mrs. Sim dropped the call and soon we were getting ready for the trip.

Timeskip

"Too much ramyeon!" I said as Jake stuffed a mountain of ramyeon packets in the cart.

He put back some and we continued scanning the whole aisles.

"I'm tired." Jake whined, not pushing the cart anymore.

"I bet you don't go to groceries a lot do you?" I asked him.

"No." He replied.

"Hmm, you're so lazy." I said, teasing him.

"It's not my fault if we have people to do these things for us." Jake teased me back.

Hmp. I just rolled my eyes and I pushed the cart on my own, leaving him.

Timeskip

We are here at the ice cream stall eating our ice cream, when....

I suddenly felt strange.

I feel like someone was following us.

I looked but nobody was around us.

"Jake." I called him.

"Yes, love?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I feel uneasy." I said.

"Why, are you sick or something?" He walked near me.

"No, I just feel like, we're being watched." I explained.

"Okay. Let's just leave okay? Let's go home and we'll just spend the rest of the day there." We walked back and went home.

Someone's POV

*click!

*click!

"Hmm.. good enough." I smirked, looking at the photos.