Ch1

"Shanaya where are ypu baby... Main kabse wait kar raha hun tumhara?..."

"Coming in 10 minutes Sidharth... Ek producer agaya tha us se mil ke aati hun..."

"Come fast baby.. Main yehi hun"

Sidharth Shrivastav and Shanaya Sukhdev are best friends.... They studied together in college... Sidharth is a police inspector and Shanaya wanted to be an actress.... Sidharth proposed Shanaya 3 months ago and now they are ready to get married...their Parents are best friends too.... But Shanaya's  parents lives in village... Because her father is a sarpanch of village... But he sent Shanaya to study in a big city where Sidharth's parents live.... And now Shanaya lives with Sidharth's family....

Shanaya is a hot and beautiful girl.... But she has a big ego.... Where as Sidharth is a perfect mixture of hot, handsome, charming man with a full of attitude.... He loves Shanaya alot.... But Shanaya loves her career the most...

Today was Sidharth's off day... He was not on duty... So he wanted to go on a date with Shanaya.... He messaged her and she accepted but now he was waiting for her since 2 hours...
He was feeling hurt but he can't be angry on her...

He sat there till evening waiting for her... But she didn't come.. She messaged a simple sorry...  Sidharth thought 'may be she is very busy'.... He left the restaurant sadly and went to his home....

His dad was waiting for him... When he entered inside his dad hugged him "Beta Main bohat khush hun aaj meri sukhdev se bat hui.. Woh chahta hai ke hum gaon jaye or shadi ki date fix karein... Or shadi bhi wohi pe hogi...." his dad spoke hugging him...

Sidharth felt happy hearing this news... He loves his dad... After his mom's death his father is the only one closed to him.... And now watching his dad happy because of him he is feeling good....

He forgot his sadness and told his dad"Dad aap ne Shanaya se bat ki woh sath hi chale gi hamare ya phir pehle jana hai usko? "

" beta woh abhi ghar hi nahi ayi hain maine guest room mein check karwaya hai. woh nahi hain ghar pe.. "His dad told him....

"haan dad I know she is busy in a meeting.... She'll be back soon..." Sidharth replied...

"toh beta main soch raha hun hum log shadi ki shopping yehi se kar ke jaye... Kyunki sukhdev chahta hai ke shadi gaon mein ho... Or hum reception yahan pe karlenge tumhare or Shanaya ke sab friends ko bhi invite karlenge...." Sidharth's dad informed him... He nodded and smiled....

Sidharth is perfect son.... He knows his responsibilities... He is not a millionaire... He is middle class man and a honest police inspector... His dad is retired he was a manager in textile company.... He retired 2 years ago....After Sidharth's mom's death... The father son duo lived alone... But they were happy with each other... Then Shanaya entered in their life.... She wanted to live alone but Sidharth's dad insisted his friend's daughter to live with them....

Sidharth and Shanaya joined the same college and became friends.... Sidharth liked her beauty but ignored her attitude....

In spite of the fact that they live together but Sidharth never crossed his limits.... He never touched Shanaya... He respects her....

Where as Shanaya many times wanted Sidharth to be physical with her but he denied every time saying "Shanaya shadi ke baad yeh sab... Main tumhari bohat izzat karta hun or main nahi chahta ke koi aisa kadam uthau ke baad mein khud se nazre na milaun....."

Shanaya came home drunk... Sidharth's dad was sleeping but Sidharth was waiting for her.... He didn't eat his food with his dad.... And was waiting for her to eat together.. when she entered she was about to fall but Sidharth held her in his arms.... She fell asleep in his arms... He carried her in bridal style and took her to guest room.... He made her lay and covered her with blanket... He was about to go when Shanaya held his arm and pulled her... He fell on top of her she was not in senses... "Ja rahe ho chor kar.. Ruk jao na baby please mujhe pyar karo... I need you...." she was speaking in sleey tone.... Her eyes were closed.... Sidharth smiled hearing her words... He was happy that she loves him this much... He released his arms from her hands and kissed her forehead saying good night....

Happy Reading

SidNaaz ❤️✨