Ch 25

"Kyaa.. Kyaa hua hai tumhe... Is tarah..?" Shehnaaz spoke cupping her face...

Sidharth listened Shehnaaz's worried voice and opened his eyes... He went near the door and stopped looking at Shanaya...

"what the F*ck are you doing here... Himat kaise hui yahan pe aane ki.." He shouted with so much rage...

Shanaya pushed Shehnaaz back and came closer to Sidharth... She held his arm.. "Sidharth please baby... Listen to me..." she growled...

Shehnaaz stood behind silently watching her sister... Sidharth felt more anger when he saw how she pushed Shehnaaz... He jerked her hand... "don't say a single word... Nikal jao mere ghar se..." he yelled..

Shehnaaz looked at him and her heart pounded "Sidharth ek... Ek bar baat toh sunlo... Uski halat dekho.." Shehnaaz whispered and Sidharth glared her angrily...

Shanaya was looking pale... Her dress was dirty and her hair was messed up...

"Shehnaaz beech mein mat bolo... And you niklo yahan se... Ye jo gand hai na bahar ja kar karo..." Sidharth spoke showing his finger...

"baby please... Main... Tumhari Shanaya hun... Ek.. Ek bar sun lo... Mere sath bohat bura hua hai"... Shanaya cried holding his shirt and Shehnaaz felt bad for her sister...

Sidharth turned his face "meri nahi thi tum... Or na hi hogi... Sab janta hun main... Kya ho tum...to acha hoga ke chup chap nikal jao yahan se.." Sidharth warned her again...Shanaya cried louder hearing him...

Shehnaaz wasn't able to control herself... She again came closer to Shanaya and held her..."tum betho... Hum baat karte hain beth kar"... She said and Shanaya glared her...

Sidharth gritted his teeth.. "Shehnaaz shayed tum bhul rehi ho yeh ghar mera hai... Or yahan ke decisions main hi leta hun... Toh apni behen ko bolo ke chup chap nikle yahan se..." he was fuming in rage...

Shehnaaz felt very bad and she nodded.. "ji haan... Janti hun tumhara ghar hai... Par is waqt agar koi anjan bhi ajaye to uski madad karungi or.. Yeh to meri behen hai.. Agar tum isko is waqt nikaloge toh main bhi saath jaungi Shanaya ke.." Shehnaaz threatened him...

He looked at her "bewakoof mat bano Shehnaaz..." Sidharth shouted but Shehnaaz didn't react...

Sidharth sighed.. He knew Shehnaaz loves her sister... "Aj rat ke liye... Bas... Subah hote hi isko nikalo yahan se... "he spoke and went to his room...

Shanaya was standing there noticing their reaction.." yeh itni jaldi is ki baat maan gaya ".. She thought cunningly ..

" Shanaya idher betho.... Main tumhare liye paani laati hun.. "Shehnaaz told her and she sat on the sofa...

_________________
Sidharth was pacing to and fro in his room with anger.." ab kya lene ayi hai yahan... Or yeh Shehnaaz itni stupid hai ke kisi ki bhi baato mein aajati hai"...he thought...after some time... he calmed himself down and decided to go out and talk to Shanaya...

Sidharth came out and saw Shehnaaz sitting beside Shanaya and patting her back...

"You were in Canada right?"... Sidharth questioned directly and Shanaya and Shehnaaz looked up at him...

"Sidharth please hum baad mein baat karein... Tum uski halat dekho".. Shehnaaz spoke looking at Shanaya worriedly...

"Shehnaaz pehle bhi bola hai... Ab phir bol raha hun tum beech mein mat ao... Tumhe kuch nahi pata"... Sidharth scolded her and she looked down feeling bad...

Shanaya smirked but soon started her drama "Us producer ne dhoka dia mujhe... Usne kaha tha Canada mein shooting hai lekin... Lekin usne mujhe wahan bechna chaha.." Shanaya informed crying...

Shehnaaz's eyes was wide open..but Sidharth was standing there expressionless... He knew that Shanaya was lying but now he wanted to play..." tumhare pas sab information hai unki? ".. He asked and she shook her head.." nahi main theek se nahi janti usko.." she lied again... And this time Sidharth smirked... "you can stay here.. Jab theek ho jao chali jana..." he said...

"and Shehnaaz apne room mein ao... Mujhe baat karni hai tumse.." he ordered her and went to his room...

"Shanaya tum andar ja ke aram karo main aati hun.." Shehnaaz said and left from there...

"itne se waqt pe kaafi zyada dosti hogayi hai dono ki... Lekin ab nahi hogi"... Shanaya smirked evilly and went to her room... She entered and saw that dress on the bed which Sidharth wanted to gift her.. "aww... Abhi tak sambhal ke rakha hai is ne..." she said and changed...

Shehnaaz entered in Sidharth's room and saw him sitting on the bed lost in his thoughts... Sidharth heard the door sound and looked up.. "idher ao.." he called her...

She silently went near him and stood in front of him.. "apna sara saman is room mein shift karo... Aj se yehi tumhara room hai.." he told her holding her hand...

Shehnaaz didn't speak she just nodded.. "bol kyun nahi rehi ho?".. Sidharth asked standing in front of her..

"Tumhara ghar hai... Tum jo chaho faisla lo... Main kya bolu"...she exclaimed and Sidharth chuckled... "ohho toh is baat ka bura laga hai"... He thought...

"Shehnaaz listen to me.. Please... I know maine ghalat bol dia but please try to understand... Tum nahi janti Shanaya.." he tried to tell her but Shehnaaz stopped him... "janti hun Sidharth usne ghalat kia... Apni or apki izzat ke sath khel kar... Lekin wo meri behen hai Sidharth... Is waqt main usko kaise akela chor du... Tum jante ho baba bhi bohat gussa hain.. Toh kahan jayegi wo.."... She told him...

"okay baba... Jo karna hai karo... Par apna saman idher leke ao or aj se isi room mein rahogi tum.." Sidharth told her cupping her face..

She looked into his eyes".. Kyun Sidharth? "... She questioned..." tum biwi ho meri... "he told her and went to bathroom leaving her astonished....

Shehnaaz was standing there like a statue... His words were ringing in her ear..." ye... Aise kyun... "she whispered confused...

_________________
Shehnaaz went to Shanaya's room to take her luggage... She entered and saw her standing at the window looking outside... She looked at her and got surprised..." Shanaya ye kapde"... Shehnaaz spoke looking at her dress..

"Sidharth ka gift tha mere liye... Us waqt maine pehna nahi lekin usne aj bhi sambhal ke rakha tha"... Shanaya said deliberately to hurt Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz gave her a sad smile.. Mera kuch saman hai is kamre mein..toh main wo le jaun"... She told her packing her things...

Shanaya rolled her eyes".. Sidharth kahan hai? ".. She asked...

" wo apne kamre mein hain... "Shehnaaz replied without thinking...

Shanaya raised her eyebrow and left from there... Shehnaaz looked at her and wiped a lone tear from her eye..." isi liye shayed Sidharth ko acha nahi laga maine yeh kapde pehne the... "she thought....
_______________
Sidharth came out  after changing and saw Shanaya sitting on his bed... His blood boiled and he held her from her arm..." himat kaise hui is room mein aane ki...."he shouted...

" Sidharth main janti hun you are angry with me... Or hona bhi chahiye but please baby... Tum jante ho na main kitna pyaar karti hun tumse "... She tried to fool him... But Sidharth pushed her back.." ye bakwas sun'ne ke liye time nahi mere pas..." he replied...

" Shehnaaz.. "... Sidharth shouted her name...

Shehnaaz came there instantly listening his voice.." kya hua Sidharth?"she asked looking at him and Shanaya who was standing there faking her tears...

" maine tumhe kaha tha ye kapde phenko bahir.."...he asked her... And Shehnaaz understood the matter...

" Sidharth tum betho main khana le lar aati hun... Or Shanaya please mere sath ao.." Shehnaaz spoke and took her along...

.
.
.
SidNaaz ❤️✨