Ch 75

"Arun kahan hain sab saboot or un sab larko'n ke naam? "... Rajesh Uncle asked when Arun came back home the next day...

"Uhmm .. wo Uncle... Am sorry lekin .. Main apko unke naam nahi bata sakta "... He replied bowing down his head..

" Arun Don't do this... Tum jante ho ke agar Sidharth ko yeh sab pata chala toh wo un larko ke sath sath tumhara bhi kya haal karega"... Uncle held his shoulder tightly scolding him...

"Lekin... Wo log bohat khatarnaak hai Uncle... Un sab ke relative ka connection hai politics mein".... Arun said with the fear...

" Mujhe lagta hai tumhare baap se baat karni hogi mujhe khud hi...Dilawar ko pata hona chahiye ke uska beta kya karta hai".. He said and left from there leaving Arun scared...

"Kyaa hua... Tum logo'n ki awazein andar tak arehi thi... Kya baatein kar rahe the Papa ji?".. Shehnaaz came out from her room...

She was in her room studying for her exam... " Kuch nahi Sana di... Yaar aise hi politics ki baatein kar rahe the... "... Arun lied but Sana was not convinced... She heard when her Father in law said he will talk to Arun's father... But she didn't want to ask from Arun... So she thought something and left to her room...

________________

" Well done Sidharth.... Humare department ko pura yakeen tha ke yeh kam tum hi kar sakte ho... Tumne in sab ladkio'n ki jaan bachayi hai jo yahan par aane ke baad shayed saari umeed kho chuki thi... "The Senior praised Sidharth and he felt proud...

Sidharth you will get promoted after going back to India... Congratulations once again for successful mission"...They informed him and he was excited to share this news with his family...

" Sir I want to return back tonight... "Sidharth said ... " But saari team toh wapis ja hi rahi hai 2 din baad... You can relax and enjoy for 2 days "... His senior replied but Sidharth smiled slightly... " Sir...I will feel relax with my family".. He smiled sheepishly ...

"Okay young man... I will inform you about your tickets and everything... Pack your bags "... The officer told him and he felt elated...

Sidharth packed his bags but now he was restless... He was not able to wait the whole day sitting in his room...so he thought to go and buy something for his family....

Sidharth went to mall and bought a dress for his Naaz... He was searching something for his Dad and Arun when someone collided with him and he apologised but stopped seeing the familiar face...

"Ammu tu yahan "... He was surprised... And the girl looked up at his face and hugged him tightly... " Sid... Ohh my God...tu yahan kaise aya.. "She said still hugging him... Sidharth too reciprocated the hug with the same warmth and smiled whole heartedly...

" Kuch important kaam tha... Ab tu bata yahan pe kaise ayi.. Or college ke baad kabhi ek call tak nahi ki ".. He said breaking the hug and holding her hands...

" Nothing special... Bas vacations ki zarurat thi toh yahan agayi... Tu janta hai na apne baap ka paisa udane mein mujhe kitna maza ata hai".. She laughed making him smile too... "Tu nahi badli zara si bhi"... Sidharth slightly hit her head and she scrunched her nose... " Behuda insan... Khud ko dekh kaisa hulk bana hua hai or choti si jaan ko marta hai "... She said dramatically and Sidharth laughed looking at her...

" Chal tujhe coffee pilata hun"... He wrapped his arm around her neck and dragged her towards coffee counter...

"Sid... Yar tu itne din se yahan pe hai or dekh aj jab mein wapis ja rehi hun India toh mila mujhe... Merko tere sath time spend karna tha... Tu janta hai itna kuch hua meri life mein sab batana hai tujhe "... She started talking and Sidharth kept his palm on her mouth to stop her...