Ch 77

Shehnaaz came out from the hospital and saw him standing near the car... He was lost in his thoughts when she went near him and cleared her throat to gain his attention...

He immediately looked at her but didn't speak anything instead opened the door for her and went to the driver seat...

She too sat inside silently but she was happy... A constant smile was on her face... But he was lost... He didn't know what to say...

She closed her door and he too started the car... She knew he needs time to understand the situation...she started looking outside and kept her palm on her stomach with a smile...

Sidharth was not understanding what to say or where to start... He was thinking that why their previous Dr lied to them and what will she gain by giving them fake reports... But in all these he was feeling ashamed to even look at his Naaz...

The way he behaved and the way he asked her to kill their baby... And he stopped... He shut his mind to not think anything like this... He didn't know how to ask forgiveness from her and their baby...

They reached at their building and Sidharth stopped the car... "Umm... I.. I have some important work... Tum jao"... He spoke without looking at her...

Shehnaaz got off from the car and went towards his side... " Sidharth upar chalo "... She held his arm pulling him and he without arguing got off and walked behind her inside their building...

They were silent in the lift too... Shehnaaz wanted to start the conversation but then she stopped herself...

Sidharth noticed one thing in her that ever since she came out from the hospital her hand was on her stomach and she was smiling... And this thing was killing him from inside... He felt like a jerk... The more he was looking at her smile the more he was feeling guilty...

They reached outside their home and Shehnaaz rang the door bell... Taayi opened the door and she without speaking hugged taayi... "Kya hogaya aaj itna chehek rahi hai ye chidiya... " Taayi smiled giving her a warm hug..

"Aaj bohat khush hun main... Bas aap wajah mat puchna ".. She replied breaking the hug and coming inside...

Sidharth too gave a small smile to taayi and followed her...

" Papa ji kahan hain Taayi or Arun agaya wapis ya nahi? "... Shehnaaz asked pouring the water in the glass and giving it to Sidharth and then she drank herself...

" Patanhi bitiya.. Bhaisaab toh ghar pe hain nahi or Arun bhi nahi aya abhi tak "... Taayi informed them...

" Main...fresh hojata hun".. Sidharth went directly to his room and Shehnaaz sighed..

"Aaj kya khana hai lunch mein... Main bana du jaldi phir ghar jaungi"... Taayi asked and Shehnaaz gave the menu and then she too went inside their room...

" Fresh nahi huwe"... She asked seeing Sidharth sitting on the bed and holding his head...

She looked at his face but got no answer... She knew that now he was blaming himself and overthinking...

"Sidharth... " She sat beside him and held his arm and this time he looked at her face and his eyes were misty...

"Sidharth... Kya hua... Tum ro rahe the "... She asked cupping his face and he hugged her tightly hiding his face in her neck...

" Shh... Sab theek hain na... Dekho main bhi theek hun or hamara bacha bhi"... She rubbed his back and after sometime he calmed down and broke the hug...

"I... Am sorry Naaz... Mujhe pehle hi sab ache se sambhalna chahiye tha... Mujhe is tarah ke Dr ke paas le kar hi nahi jana chahiye tha tumhe... Us ki wajah se maine... Apne bache ke baare mein kitna ghalat bola... Mujhe maaf karde meri jaan "... This time he kept his hand on her stomach and apologised to his baby...