Ch 82

Note at the end please read!!!

"Chor do mujhe... Tum log jante nahi ho mere baap ko ".... A teenager boy threatened Manish...

" Kya bey... Kon hai tera baap... Wo politician na.. Chal bula usko idher dekhte hain ke kaise leke jata hai tera baap idher se tujhe "... Manish stood infront of him holding his face harshly...

" Nokri se nikalwa dunga tujhe inspector... Tu dekh bas"... A boy again said but Manish laughed at his face and asked the constable to locked him in the lockup...

"Patanahi kya hoga aj kal ke bacho ka ".. Manish sat on his chair and thought to call Aamir but stopped thinking something...

________________
Sidharth opened the door and saw the darkness... Lights were off and windows were closed with curtains stopping the light from outside...

It was a hot day of the month of june and the AC was on making the room chilly...

He turned on one of the light and directly looked at the bed where Shehnaaz was curled up covering herself fully in the blanket...

She was in deep sleep and he thanked God that he will not have to confront her...

He was not running from her but didn't want to talk to her... Yes he was angry beyond the words can describe but seeing her condition and thinking about their child he was stopping himself for yelling at her or complaining about her lack of trust...

He silently opened the wardrobe and took out his clothes ...

He entered in the bathroom and got shocked seeing the condition there... Her clothes were laying on the floor ...Her toothbrush and tooth paste were on the floor too... He gasped and picked up everything keeping them on there places...

He came out and went near her pulling off her blanket from her face...

She squirmed in her sleep but didn't open her eyes...

He kept his hand on her forehead and was shocked seeing the temperature...

"Shehnaaz... Utho"... He nudged her slightly and she with alot of difficulty opened her eyes ...

Upon seeing him she smiled and tried to sit but he held her shoulders stopping her... " Bukhar hai tum ko... Leti raho"... He said but avoided seeing into her eyes....

"Sidharth"... She tried to held his hand but he backed off immediately... " Main Dr ko le kar ata hun... "He left the room and she felt more hurt for doing this to him and to herself...

Sidharth came out from the room and called the Dr... After that he informed his Dad and asked Taayi to make something light for her...

Sidharth went inside again.... " Change karna hai... Dr is coming ".. He said but she had no energy to even reply...she just shook her head saying no...

" Thand lag rehi hai... AC ko band kar do "... She said and he lowered the temperature....

He went to washroom and came out with a water and wet cloth...

Sitting beside her he started putting the wet cloth on her forehead but she held his hand and pulled the blanket over herself.... " Is se or zyada... Thand  lag rehi hai.. Please mat karo"... She spoke in a trembling voice and Sidharth stopped keeping that bowl back...

He was getting worried seeing her condition...."kuch aram aya ".. His Dad came towards their room with a bowl of soup...

" Nahi abhi geeli patti rakh raha tha par usko thand lag rehi hai is liye chor dia... 10 minute tak ajayegi Dr phir dekhte hain ".. Sidharth replied but went out when his phone rang...