Ch 79

Sidharth opened the door silently but smiled slightly seeing Shehnaaz sitting on the sofa waiting for him...

She looked at him and took a deep breath... He walked towards her and noticed her face... Her eyes were red and full of tears... He held her hand but she jerked his hand away and headed to their room without uttering a single word to him...

He sighed walking behind her and closed the door after entering inside...

She was standing and looking outside the window... He went near her and tried again to talk but she was not reacting.... "Naaz... Sorry na baby... Bohat important kaam tha sachi "... He said holding her shoulders...

She closed her eyes turning back...and he smiled thinking that now she will talk to him but to his surprise he received a hard slap... His eyes were wide open ... " Tum jante ho meri halat kya hui hai... Itna sa bhi socha tum ne mere ya apne bache ke bare mein... Bina bataye is tarah achanak se gayab hogaye... Mar rehi thi main call kar kar ke lekin ek message tak nahi kia tumne... "She yelled pulling his collar ... Her tears were flowing continuously and he was just looking into her eyes...

" Sorry baby".. He didn't know what to tell her seeing her condition... She left his collar and turned again... "Mujhe nahi rehna yahan par... Main nahi reh sakti ab yahan... " She cried hiding her face in her hands and his heartbeats fastened listening her...

"Naaz... What are you saying baby... Itni si baat ke liye tum mujhe chor kar jana chahti ho"... He asked not able to digest what she said...

She again turned towards him looking at his face with anger... " Itni si baat... Yeh itni si baat thi... Time dekh rahe ho tum... 3 baj rahe hain raat ke Sidharth... Tumhara phone bhi band tumhare dosto ko bhi nahi pata tha tum kahan ho... Main Papa ko bhi nahi jaga sakti thi... Upar se Arun bhi nahi araha wapis ".... She cried more keeping her head on his chest...

Sidharth felt bad for behaving like an irresponsible person...

He held her waist and kept repeating " Sorry" In her ears... She calmed down after sometime and tried to came out from his hold but he carried her to the bed and made her lay on her side...

She was silent and ignored seeing in his eyes... He knew now that he have to manofy her with love... He went to the bathroom to change first...

He changed and came out from the bathroom in his shorts only... "Naaz "... He looked at her face and she closed her eyes pretending to sleep...

He laid on his side and held her hand... " Naaz Arun is absolutely fine... Main us se hi milne gaya tha "... He said calmly and she looked at his face opening her eyes... " Sorry us waqt jaldi mein tha is liye nahi bata paya... Lekin wahan ja kar mujhe dehan nahi tha phone ka... I am sorry for my irresponsible behavior baby... "He further added and she was just looking into his eyes...

She wanted to ask about her brother but again she was angry and didn't want to speak to him right now and forgive him easily...

" Naaz please baby... Say something..."... This time he requested and she melted seeing in his eyes.... "Ek bar toh bata dete... Meri jaan nikli ja rehi thi soch soch kar ke kahin kuch ghalat na hua ho ".. A lone tear escaped from her eye and he wiped her eyes getting closer to her and keeping his hand on her waist pulling her more towards him...

He kissed her eyes one by one and then her nose which was all red with the crying... " Naaz... I.. Don't know how to tell you this but... I can't hide anything from you meri jaan... "He decided to tell her about Dr ...

She was looking at him bewildered and he could hear her heartbeats... " Sab theek hai na... Tumhe kahin laga toh nahi... Or.. Ar.. Arun.. theek hai na "... She sat straight cupping his face and looking at him keenly...