Ch 86

"Sidharth... Main tum loge ke beech mein bolne ka koi haq nahi rakhti.  Lekin ek cheez yaad rakhna meri...ke Shehnaaz se zyada tumhe koi or pyaar nahi kar sakta ".... Amrita spoke looking at his face...

" Is tarah ka pyaar jis mein trust naam ki cheez nahi... Is tarah ka pyar ke kal ko koi bhi aa kar kuch bhi or aap yakeen karloge... Sorry Ammu lekin main is tarah ka pyar nahi karta "... He replied helplessly...

" Sid... Kya tune aaj tak Apni past life ke bare mein sab bataya Shehnaaz
Ko?... Kya kabbi tune uske sath share ki baatein "... Asked Amrita and Sidharth was confused... He looked at her raising his eyebrow...

" Sidharth... Agar woh nahi janti ke tu us se milne se pehle kaisa tha toh uski kya ghalti hai... Main usko defend nahi kar rehi lekin seeing her condition... Tu ache se janta hai sab kuch"... Amrita completed with a smile...

"Tu yeh sab baad mein aram se sochna now it's my time to say good bye ".. Amrita spoke hearing the announcement...

Sidharth slightly smiled and hugged her..." Sid please Aamir ko bhi maaf kar dena "... Amrita said in a low voice and Sidharth rolled her eyes...

" Ja ab tu"... He said and she left from there ... Sidharth too went towards the parking and sat in his jeep...

He closed his eyes and leaned back... "I know I am hurting you Naaz... Lekin tum se zyada hurt main khud ko kar raha hun... "He sighed....

________________
Shehnaaz was waiting for him sitting in her room after having dinner with her Father in law...

She was lost in her thoughts when she felt a sudden pain in her stomach... She winced and kept her hand on her stomach rubbing it slowly... Her eyes widened when she felt her baby move and then kick...

She felt pain but her heartbeats raised and she smiled... "I love you mera bacha... I love you so much ".. She spoke with happy tears..

She felt butterflies in her tummy... The baby's movement stopped after some time and she closed her eyes with a smile... Her hand was still on her stomach caressing it..

Sidharth came at the exact minute and opened the door slightly... He didn't make any voice thinking she was asleep...

But the scene in front of his eyes made his heart flutter...

He slowly walked towards the bed and looked closely... Her small bump was visible and she was looking chubby which made his heart race...

He looked at her bossoms and suddenly moved his gaze... He diverted his mind and slowly kneeled down kissing her stomach and keeping his hand there....

She got startled and immediately sat up staright but calmed seeing him...

"Kab aye? "... She asked him whose hand were still caressing her stomach...

" Bas abhi aya "... He replied...

" Main... Khana laga dun?"... She asked hesitantly but she didn't want him to away from her...

"Nahi abhi nahi... How... are you? "... Sidharth asked looking at her face now...

" She smiled and kept her hand on his hand... "Hum billul theek hain... Yeh bas apne Papa ko miss karta hai"... She replied with a chuckle...

" Karta nahi yeh karti hai... Yeh princess hogi meri "... Sidharth said kissing her belly...

Shehnaaz too got happy as he was talking to her normally.... " I went there... Main gaya tha Amrita se milne ".... Sidharth spoke after sometime sitting beside her on the bed...

" I am... Sorry Sidharth... Main kabhi soch bhi nahi sakti.. Maine... "She again tried to apologised but this time he didn't stop her instead he held hand... " Naaz... I know.. Jo bhi hua... I am not ready to talk about it... Can we just forget everything which happened... I want to start a fresh... I don't want you to just love me... I want you to trust me in everything".... He spoke his heart and her eyes started getting teary...