Ch 73

"Sidharth "...Shehnaaz was looking at him bewildered...

" Naaz please tell me... I don't remember clearly... Mera sar phat raha hai dard se"... He replied feeling helpless..

"Nahi... Lekin "... She was about to speak when he held his head in his hand saying "... How can I... Maine kya kardiya... "

"Sidharth... Meri baat toh suno... Main pehle hi tumhe batana chahti thi lekin moqa nahi mila... " She held his arm moving closer to him..

He looked at her with questioning eyes... "Maine Dr se baat ki or unho ne mujhe contraceptive pills recommend ki jo 100 percent sahi hote hain... Or aj se I will start taking those pills... Yeh dekho"... She showed him the pills and he took a deep breath...

" You are sure na... Ke is se ".. He felt bad for even uttering those words but his love for his wife and her life was his priority...

" Haan I am sure... You don't worry or ab kabhi bhi khud ko rokne ki zarurat nahi hai "... She smiled at him and he pulled her by her waist on his lap and hid his face in her neck... " I am sorry"... He apologised making her more guilty...

A lone tear escaped from her eye but she wiped it immediately and held him closer...

"Acha abhi aise nangu pungu rehna hai ya uthna hai... " She diverted the topic and he shook his head...

"Aise sukoon mil raha hai... Mera sar dard se phat jayega"... He replied still not moving...

" Acha main abhi lemonade bana ke laati hun or sath mein pain killer le lena... Phir nashta karenge "... She told him and got up wearing her robe...

He huffed laying back and thinking about the pills... He checked the name and then searched on the net.... The information she told him was 100 percent true... He thanked God and then went to washroom for freshning up...

________________
"Riya... Itni khamsoh khamosh kyun rehti ho aj kal... Sab theek hai na? "... Shehnaaz noticed her behavior...

" Nahi... Main toh bilkul theek hun bas parhayi ka stress hai".. Riya replied making an excuse...

Shehnaaz wasn't convinced but still nodded her head... She didn't want to make her uncomfortable...

"Ab yeh dekh yeh wala design... " Shehnaaz showed her the next design and she got happy...

"You are the best Shehnaaz... Dekhna hum log apna ek brand banayeinge "... Riya got excited but soon her face fell when the door opened and Arun walked inside...

" Itni der kardi aj tune aane mein "... Shehnaaz smiled at him...

" Haan aj extra classes thi di"... He sat on the sofa exhausted and Shehnaaz went inside to bring water...

"Extra classes thi ya us ke sath time spend kar rahe the".. Riya snapped at him...

" Yar... Tumhara kya problem hai main jis ke sath bhi rahun... "Arun gave it back but stopped seeing his sister coming back...

" Main chalti hun abhi... Mummy Papa agaye honge ghar pe "... Riya left immediately not wanting to show her emotions to anybody...

" Kuch hua kya tum dono ke beech mein... "Shehnaaz asked giving him water and he shook his head..

" Nahi yar di... Kya sab log mujhse yehi puchte rehte hain".. Arun got annoyed and left from there...

It's been 2 months since Nimrit and Manish got married... Rajesh Uncle was back at home and was enjoying his life like before...but nothing was same with Arun and Riya they have changed so much in these two months that the chirpy girl Riya was now an angry woman and the silent and mature Arun was now becoming arrogant ...