Ch 85

Sidharth was restless.. His eyes were closed but He was not able to sleep peacefully... His mind was revolving around Veer's words which he spoke in the police station...

But suddenly he opened his eyes "f*ck man... Maine kya bakwas kardi yar... Woh bhi is halat mein hai or main... " He cursed himself for behaving stupidly...

He got up from the bed and looked everywhere in the room but she was nowhere... He knocked at the bathroom door but it was empty too...

He took a deep breath and went out from the room.. He knew she would have been in the balcony but to his surprise she was sitting on the sofa with all the lights turned off and eating her dinner...

He was standing behind and couldn't noticed her face... He wanted to see her face... He knew she was hurt and that's why he wanted to see her and ask sorry but still he was angry...

He saw the water jug at the table and got an idea... Clearing his throat he went towards her and poured the water in the jug... "Paani peene aya tha "... He replied and took a glace at her face... Her eyes were red and tears were still flowing from her eyes and she was chewing the morsel with difficulty...

She wiped her tears as soon as she saw him looking at her... " Sorry... Main room mein rakhna bhul gayi "... She whispered and he without answering left the place leaving the glass at the table... She looked at the glass which he didn't drink and felt bad...

" Maine sab kharab kar dia... Apni hasti hui zindagi ko mazak bana dia... Sidharth jaise insan ke upar shak kia..."...She cried more keeping her plate on the table...

When she came out from the room she cried alot but then she knew her child needs her and she can not starve herself... She decided to eat something for the sake of her baby but when she took a first bite he came out and she remembered everything again...

On the other hand Sidharth was too feeling awful seeing her condition... He decided that he will do everything for his child but today he failed... He behaved badly not thinking about the consequences...

He sat on the bed holding his head in his hands and remembered Veer's words...

"Sidharth ji... Woh toh hai hi bewakuf ... Do bar uske samne ro kar maafi mang lunga na woh phir se sab bhul jayegi... Or mera jurm itna bhi bada nahi hai ke aap mujhe umr kaid karwa sako... Jitna bhi time yahan par rakhna chahte ho rakh lo.. Bahir aate hi Sanu ko ek bar milunga or woh phir se aap ko bhul jayegi... " Saying he laughed and Sidharth slapped him harder....

"Jo karna hai na kar le meri Naaz na ab tujhe dekhna bhi pasand nahi karti "... He replied proudly...

But he knew how naive she is and how easily she trusts everyone...

" Jo bhi hua us mein Naaz ki koi ghalti nahi thi Veer uska bachpan ka dost tha... Usne bohat baar Naaz ka sath dia or isi wajah se Naaz ne us par yaqeen kia... Lekin aj jo maine restaurant mein suna jab Veer ne mera naam lia toh Naaz ne ek shabd bhi nahi suna mere khilaf or ussi par bhadak gayi... Pyaar toh bohat karti ho Naaz par kaash itna hi bharosa bhi karti mujh par"... He laid back on his side thinking all these and fell asleep like this only...

Shehnaaz ate little bit and after washing the dishes she went towards her room... She was not ready to face him but her body was tired and she wanted to sleep...

She entered inside and saw him sleeping peacefully... She relaxed seeing him sleeping on the bed on his side and smiled sadly...

She changed and laid on her side looking at his face... "Am sorry Sidharth maine bohat dukh diye na tumhe... " She whispered and kissed his hand slowly...

Shehnaaz closed her eyes and slept in no time due to tiredness which she felt....

Once she slept Sidharth opened his eyes and looked at her face which was looking pale... She washed her face before sleeping but still he knew how much she cried...