Ch50

"Good Morning baby"... Sidharth kissed her forehead...

"Good morning"... She yawned and tried to close her eyes again but Sidharth cupped her face and kissed her lips passionately...she pushed him slightly and groaned.. "Sidhaarth brush bhi nahi kia hai"... She whined...

"Aww mera cute bacha... Lekin kuch kaam bina brush kiye bhi ache hote hain"... He winked and before she hit him he ran towards bathroom...

"Mere har birthday pe Arun kitna khush hota hai lekin is dafa khote ne ek dafa call bhi nahi kia... Or Sidharth ne bhi aise birthday ka sun ke bhi mujhe kuch bola nahi... Shayed yahan pe ye sab nahi chalta hoga"... Shehnaaz sat on the bed and pouted sadly but then she shrugged and smiled thinking about what Sidharth did and how he ran towards bathroom..

Sidharth came out after showering and looked at her raising his eyebrow... "Naaz aise akele akele kyun muskura rehi ho?".. He asked wearing his pants...

She came out from her dreamland and looked at him.. "Kuch nahi bas kisi Khaas ke bare mein soch rehi thi"... She replied and went towards him... He was buttoning up his shirt but she stopped him and started buttoning his shirt herself....

"baby abhi abhi cold shower le kar aya hun or tumhari harkatein kuch theek nahi lag rehi..." He dramatically spoke... She hit him playfully and started brushing his hair....

"Naaz main school nahi ja raha... Tum is tarha se tayar kar rehi ho mujhe.." he laughed looking at the way she treats him like a kid...

"Kuch bhi bolte rehte ho na tum"... She uttered putting her arms into his neck and he smiled...

"Uhmm Sidharth... tum --tumhe aj bhi jana hai duty par?"... She asked with hesitation...

He looked into her eyes and kissed her forehead... "Naaz aj bohat important meeting hai commissioner ko reports deni hai"... He reluctantly told her and she instantly pulled back her arms... "Wo---maine aise---hi pucha..." she felt dejected and went towards bathroom without looking at him...

Sidharth wanted to hit himself for hurting her like this but he was planning a special surprise for her... He rubbed his face and went out of the room...

Shehnaaz was feeling stupid for asking him but somewhere she was expecting that he will spend her birthday with her.. But then he was busy and she tried to explain her heart but her eyes were full of tears..

--------------------
Sidharth came out and directly went towards kitchen... He talked to taayi and explained everything... He wanted everything to be perfect...

He came out and called his dad from landline... He told him about surprise and asked him to come back soon...

Shehnaaz came out and looked at Sidharth who was busy in newspaper... She went to kitchen and met taayi and asked about Chhaya's health...

After a while Shehnaaz came out with breakfast... She was trying to behave normal... "Sidharth nashta thanda hojayega"... She told him and he looked at her folding his news paper...

They started their breakfast when Shehnaaz's phone rang... She looked at the name and then looked at Sidharth... "Aamir bhai ka call hai... Shayed tumhare liye hoga..." she told him...

"Speaker pe dalo"...Sidharth said eating his food...

"Hello Bhabhi"... Aamir spoke from the other side as soon as she picked up the call...

"Hello..." Shehnaaz replied..

"Bhabhi mujhe ap se ek kam tha... Please help me"... Aamir requested and she looked at Sidharth who was busy chewing his food..