Ch 62

"Aap log itne careless kaise ho sakte hain Mr and Mrs Shrivastav?....I told you in clear words ke aap anaemic hai Shehnaaz or apko medicines ka or Khane peene ka dehan rakhna hai ....but Yahan toh apka HB or down hua hai?"...Dr Bijoyeta scolded them and Shehnaaz's eyes were full of tears...

Sidharth looked at her face and held her hand tightly..."Dr Kuch personal reasons ki wajah se Thora negligence hua hai ...but is mein Shehnaaz ka koi fault nahi ".. He replied with a heavy heart remembering her condition ...

"See Sidharth is mein Mera koi faida ya nuqsaan nahi hai lekin as a Dr Mera farz hai ke main apko Sahi ghalat ka bataun ...ap ki pehli pregnancy hai or Maine expect kia tha ke aap log bohat excited honge or apna ache se dehan rakhenge lekin see is mein aap ke baby ko hi harm hosakta hai ..."Dr informed breaking their heart Shehnaaz's grip got tighten on his hand ...

"Ab...ab nahi hoga aisa ... please aap batao...hamara baby ...theek hai na ?"... Shehnaaz kept her hand on her stomach ...

"Uske liye come we'll have an Ultrasound and uske Baad hi main apko baaki cheezein Bata paungi"...Dr uttered and they followed her for the test...

Dr ordered Shehnaaz to change into a hospital gown and she did with a help of nurse ... Sidharth was standing outside waiting for her ....she came back and laid on bed ...he sat beside her and held her hand kissing her knuckles...

Thier hearts were thudding loudly in their chests ...they were scared for baby's health..."Sab theek hoga Naaz ..."He assured her and himself too..

Dr came after sometime and started the test ...they both were looking at Dr's face for some reaction but got more scared seeing her expressionless face ...

"See here is your baby "...Dr signalled at the dot on the screen and smiled ...

They took a breath of relief seeing the smile on Dr's face ..."Kuch Nazar hi nahi araha is mein toh sab black and white hai"... Sidharth was keenly watching at the screen but got confused ...

"Sidharth abhi your baby is pea size but the next time you'll be able to see it clearly.."Dr replied and he smiled and looked at Shehnaaz's face....she was looking at the screen emotionally...

"Do you want print out ?"...Dr asked and they both nodded their head saying ..."Ji " in unison ..Dr smiled looking at them ...she wiped her skin with tissue and told her to change her gown ...

"Sidharth please aap Zara mere Sath aayie ...Kuch baat Karni hai.. "Dr told Sidharth when Shehnaaz went to change ... Sidharth followed her and she asked him to sit..

"See Sidharth as I told you before Shehnaaz is weak ...or us par it's your first time ...is Baar thank God aapke baby ko Kuch nahi hua but next time bhi yehi condition rahi toh I will suggest you ke abortion Karwa lijiye ....shayed abhi ap log ready nahi hain or is se Shehnaaz ko hi khatra hoga"....Dr clearly told him and he gulped ...

"no...no Dr I will make sure ke Shehnaaz ko Kisi bhi baat ki tension na ho"...he replied ...

"Or yeh medicines prescribe kardi hain...yeh time par leni hain sab "...Dr handed the prescription and at the same time Shehnaaz came...she was feeling better after seeing her baby ...

She came and Sidharth got up thanking the Dr ...they came out from the hospital..."Baby Ghar drop kar du tumhe phir mujhe Jana hai Kam par...lekin us se pehle mujhe batao Kuch Khana hai "... Sidharth opened the passenger side door for her and leaned there holding the door...

"Sidharth mujhe Pizza Khane ka man kar raha hai aj bohat"... Sidharth smiled that for the first time she asked for some thing but suddenly his expressions changed "...baby lekin tu toh Pizza nahi khati thi na "...he asked and she nodded...