Ch 42

"Bhuk nahi lag rehi?"... Sidharth asked...

"lag rehi hai par khana nahi khaana"... Shehnaaz replied hiding her face in his chest...

They were laying in the bed under the duvet... "yeh kya baat hui... Bhuk bhi lagi hai par khana nahi hai?..." Sidharth held her chin and looked at her face...

"Mujhe akele nahi rehna idher"... Shehnaaz replied pouting... Sidharth sighed and kissed her forehead... "Naaz don't be childish... Yeh koi bhoot bangla nahi hai ke tum dar rehi ho... Cottage hai rent pe rehte honge log akar... Or main itni dur nahi jaunga... Yehin pas se lekar ata hun.." Sidharth explained to her and she nodded sadly...

"acha ab choro main uthu... Zyada der hogayi toh kisi ko disturb karna acha nahi lagta..." he spoke removing the blanket...

Shehnaaz left him reluctantly... But covered herself with the duvet completely... Sidharth wore the shirt and trouser which that man gave them and removed the duvet from her face..." kuch nahi hota phone hai na paas... Arun se baat karlo... Main abhi ata hun or han kuch pehen lo warna bhoot ko bhi pyar ajayega tum pe"... Sidharth teased her and she blushed covering her face again... Sidharth chuckled and left from there...

When she heard the door closing sound she removed the duvet from her face and looked all around the room "Wahe guru Sidharth ko jaldi bhej do..." she prayed wearing Sidharth's shirt which was a little wet...
___________________

"Sorry to disturb you but yahan aas pas koi restaurant hai?"... Sidharth asked...

"Nahi saab ji aap sorry mat bolo... Ap toh mehman ho... Main apko bana ke deta khud lekin biwi ghar pe nahi hai or mujhe cooking aati nahi lekin yahan kareeb ek dhaba hai... Agar aap bolo toh main le ata hun".. That person replied... Sidharth smiled thanking him and asked him the address...

"thank you Mr..? Sorry maine abhi tak ap ka naam bhi nahi pucha".. Sidharth said... "Saab ji mera naam Suresh hai..." Suresh introduced himself... Sidharth shook his hand... "Acha Suresh aap idher thora dehan rakhna meri wife andar hai... Main abhi ata hun kuch der mein"... Suresh nodded and Sidharth left from there...

"Yahan par signals bhi nahi hain... Ab kya karun..Sidharth ko bhi 5 minutes hogaye.."Shehnaaz murmured looking out of the window... The rain had stopped but it was chilly outside... And now she was panicking...

She heard the door knock and got scared but gained some courage and went out from the room... There was repeated knocking on the door... Shehnaaz was about to open the door but she looked at herself... She was only in Sidharth's shirt and her inners... "agar koi or hua toh".. She thought and asked from inside.. "k... Kon hai?".. She asked...

"madam ji... Saab ji abhi gaye hain bahir apko kisi cheez ki zarurat hui toh mujhe batana main bahir hi hun"... Suresh replied... And she sighed... "ji... Thank you bhaiya".. She spoke and ran towards room...

She closed the room door  with a gasp... "Sidharth itni der se gaya hai bahir or abhi gaya khana lene... Wo bhi akele... Uski raksha karna baba ji"
.. She prayed sitting on the bed...

Shehnaaz was looking outside the window and was waiting for Sidharth... He had been gone for 30 minutes... She tried calling his number but network was still down..and the rain started again... She was so scared and kept saying Wahe guru...

She was praying but to her dismay the lights went off suddenly... "haaye babaji.. Sidharth ko bhej do please... Mujhe aise nahi marna please Sidharth... Sidharth..." She cried hugging herself...

She heard the sound of door opening and gulped... "Sidh... arth hoga... Sidharth hi hai..." she calmed down herself but hid behind the curtains...

The room door opened and Sidharth looked around the room with the help of mobile torch....he didn't find Shehnaaz... "Shehnaaz....baby"... He called her name and she came out and ran towards him....Sidharth's feet stumbled but he held her with one hand...