Ch 36

"Shehnaaz... Please baby ek bar sun toh lo main kya kehna chahta hun"...Sidharth kneeled down in front of her...

Shehnaaz raised her head and looked into his eyes with her tear filled eyes... Sidharth felt hurt seeing her broken like this... He got closer cupping her face...

"Shehnaaz baba please is tarah mat karo... I swear I feel terrible seeing you like this"..he told her but she removed his hands from her face... "Sidharth tum... pehle insan the jis pe mujhe yaqeen tha.... Tum kabhi bhi mujhe hurt nahi hone doge... shayed main bewakoof lag rehi hungi tumhe... lekin itne thore se waqt mein mujhe bohat yaqeen hogaya tha tum par... maine aj Shanaya ki ankho'n mein dekh kar yehi kaha tha... Par Sidharth tum bhi sab jaise nikle na"...Shehnaaz replied crying...

Sidharth closed his eyes feeling miserable... He didn't have words to defend himself.. "I know... I know it was wrong but sirf ke moka de do... Mujhe apni ghalti sudharne ka....please Shehnaaz I swear tumhe kabhi hurt nahi hone dunga"...Sidharth tried to coax her but Shehnaaz was still crying... And Sidharth was now feeling weird about her...

He again tried to hold her hands but she jerked his hands away.... Sidharth moved back and took a deep breath... "Shehnaaz... It's something more you are crying about right?...as far as I know you tum kisi ki ek ghalti ki wajah usko kabhi dusra moka dene se inkar nahi karti... Kyaa baat hai... Shanaya ne tumse kuch or kaha?"... He asked her curiously and a loud sob left from her mouth...She hid her face in her hands and cried like a baby...

Sidharth looked at her condition and instantly went near her and hugged her in same position... This time she let him do it and hid her face in his neck...

She too hugged him tightly and cried her eyes out... Sidharth felt pain where he was shot when She hugged him tighly but remain silent letting her do whatever she wants... He pulled her and made her sit on his lap...

Sidharth kept patting her back and Shehnaaz vent out all her pent up emotions...

After some time when her she became a bit normal... She broke the hug but didn't look at Sidharth's face....

Sidharth looked at her and her whole face was red with all the crying... And her eyes were swollen... He wiped her tear raised her face by holding her chin... They both looked into each other's eyes... Sidharth with guilt and Shehnaaz with sadness....

"Sabke parents...unke bacho'n se... py...aar karte hain... Un pe bharosa... karte hain... Lekin ..meri.... Maa unko... Toh shayed main chahiye bhi nahi thi lekin... Patanhi kis majburi mein unho ne mujhe janm diya... Or phir.... chali gayi... Or Papa".... Shehnaaz started her story but stopped looking somewhere in the room like lost a person... Sidharth wanted her to speak her heart out so he kept quiet... They were still sitting in same position... Sidharth on the floor and Shehnaaz on his lap...

" mere apne Papa... Mat.. lab... Mere baba... Tum jante ho unho ne mujhe... kaha tha ke main unko Papa na bulaun.... Unko mujhse pyaar hi nahi hai Sidh.. arth...unke... liye.. shayed main ek bojh thi...unko apni nayi zindagi se zyada pyar tha... bachpan mein mujhe bohat feel hota tha lekin main khud ko... samjha leti thi par bade hote hote in sab ki aadi hogayi... Jab Veer ka kissa huwa toh tab bhi Papa ne mera yaqeen nahi kia... Par... Baad mein... Jab... "She stopped again and this time looked into his eyes for some confirmation.... And Sidharth understood... He kissed her forehead without saying anything and she understood that he will be with her always.... He held her hands tightly in her shaking hands and continued....

"Mujhe Aunty.... ne bheja tha saman laane kyunki wo mujhse hi saare kaam karwati thi.... Main jab wapis aayi toh pehle ghabra gayi kyunki ghar pe koi nahi tha... Maine Aunty ko dhunda lekin Wo bhi ghar pe nahi thi... Mujhe shuru se akela rehne se dar lagta tha... Us waqt chachu bhi pind se bahar gaye the or Papa kam pe or Arun School mein tha... Main kitchen mein samaan rakh rehi thi toh kisi ne mere kandhe par hath rakha... Maine dar ke piche mud ke dekha toh koi budha sa admi tha... Woh... woh bohat gande tarike se mujhe dekh raha tha... Maine pucha usse kon ho mere ghar pe kya kar rahe ho par usne mera hath.... Pakad lia"... She said with a shaking voice and took deep breaths....