Ch 71

Sidharth opened the door and sighed seeing her sitting like a statue on the bed facing a wall .... But soon he turned angry and walked towards her furiously...

"Dimag kharab hogaya hai tumhara... Dehan hota hai kisi cheez ka...is tarah bina bataye wahan se chali aayi ... main Paglo'n ki tarah dhund raha tha tumhe wahan pe "... He clutched her arms tightly...

She looked at his face standing up and the tears which stopped few minutes ago... Again flowed from her eyes...

She pushed him back hardly and went near the window...

Sidharth was feeling anger rushing into his vein seeing her behaviour... " Maine kuch pucha hai tumse Shehnaaz "... He yelled standing behind her...

Shehnaaz wiped her tears and turned around... " Mujhe wahan nahi rukna tha Sidharth... Mujhe wahan par ghutan ho rehi thi"... She answered and turned again facing the window...

Sidharth took a deep breath... He knew she was emotional but he was angry for her safety... "Ek bar mujhe inform karna zaruri nahi laga tumhe... Tum janti ho tumhari wajah se sabka mood kharab hua "... He gritted his teeth but stopped when Shehnaaz screamed loudly...

" Meri wajah se hi sab kuch hua... Meri wajah se hi hamara bacha nahi raha"... She cried falling on the floor on her knees...

Sidharth instantly felt bad for behaving like a jerk when she needed him... He knew her condition but still he talked to her like this... He sat in front of her ".. Naaz baby... Please tumhari wajah se nahi hua kuch bhi... Or tum hi kehti ho na har cheez mein kuch na kuch achayi hoti hai is mein kuch acha hoga na "... He cupped her face but she jerked his hands away...

" Kya acha hoga is mein hamara bacha nahi raha ab yrh acha hoga? "She cried...

The rejection which she felt from him last night was not leaving her mind... 

Sidharth sat there silently waiting for her to say something... But she was silent and her tears were now stopped...

"Sidharth tum bhi yehi mante ho na ke kahin na kahin ye sab meri wajah se hua hai isi liye kal raat bhi tum dur chale gaye... Tumhe bhi mujhse ghin aati hai na "... She uttered after the silence of few minutes...

Sidharth frowned when he heard what she said... " Naaz is waqt shayed tumhe rest ki zarurat hai... Thori der so jao phir baat karte hain"... He held her arms again ... "nah--nahi tum so jao... Mujhe nahi sona... Mujhe aise hi chor do... Meri zindagi pehle bhi aisi hi thi ab phir se waisi hi hogayi... " She turned her face to the other side...

He felt as if he would collapse with the helplessness he was feeling right now... He was embarrassed for behaving like an idiot last night but he was not ready to tell her that he was afraid...

He was afraid of loosing her... He was afraid for what Dr told him ...

He threw his head back and took a deep breath...He opened his eyes and gathered her in his arms against her will... As she kept trying to fight him in the moment... He pushed her on his lap and she finally gave up fighting...

She wrapped her arms around his neck holding him closer and crying louder....

He rubbed her back to calm her down and kept kissing her head... "It's okay... It's okay meri jaan... We are fine... " He whispered and she calmed after sometime...

"Naaz... Meri jaan bohat pyaar karta hun main tumse... Main pagal hojata hun 2 minute tum na dikho toh ... Ek bar mujhe message kar deti ke tum wahan se wapis aarehi ho toh yeh sab nahi hota na ".. He explained her and she nodded hiding her face in his neck...

" Wo--wahan par... Ek bacha aya tha chota sa... Toh "... She hiccuped and he hugged her tightly... " I know baby i know sab janta hun main... Dekha maine sab... "... He replied and she came out from his neck wiping her eyes...