Ch3

"Sana puttar ae dawai le or ja ke aram kar... Arun ke kamre ich chali ja... (Take this medicine and rest... Go to Arun's room)... Dilawar chacha instructed Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz nodded and went inside....

They came back from dr... Dr gave her an injection and asked to take rest...

Savitri was sitting on sofa eating her food and watching a tv.... She saw Shehnaaz entering inside... She raised her eyebrow at her "Ae ladki ghum ayi bahar se... Hogayi tassali... Ab ja or ja ke mehmano ka kamra saaf kar... Aj Meenakshi bhi nahi ayi...." Savitri told her...

Shehnaaz couldn't speak so she nodded with discomfort... She was feeling sleepy because of injection... But she started going towards guest room....

She was thankful to her Chachu that he made her eat breakfast before taking her to dr... Or else she would have been unconscious by now...

She started dusting slowly... And after that she changed the sheets and Curtains ... Sweeped the floor... She cleaned the whole room.... And she was not able to stand...  She came out and were going towards Arun's room when Savitri held her hand.... "yaad hai na shaam ko Shanaya aarehi hai apne hone wale saural walo ke saath toh uske liye bazaar ja or sab cheezein leke aa phir khana bhi banana hai tujhe... Or haan yad rakhna khana sara meri beti ki pasand ka hona chahiye... Tu ache se janti hai na usko kya pasand hai... "

Shehnaaz nodded her head saying yes... Her eyes were brimming with tears... But she smiled..." main sab banalungi aap fikr mat kijiye..."Savitri went to her room....

Arun who was standing there listening everything... Came to his sister held her hand and dragged her to his room.."Sana didi idher betho or ye juice piyo pehle papa ji ne bola tha aapko hilne mat dun.... Ab aap mujhe list banado main le aunga market se sab phir bana lena ap sham ko.... Un shehri bandro ke liye..." Arun scolded his sister cutely.... Shehnaaz smiled hearing him... And saluted him..." Okay boss.. Par dehan rakhna sab fresh hona chahiye market se... Un shehri bandro ko patanhi kya khana acha lagta hai... "she joked with his brother....

Shehnaaz made the list of grocery and sent Arun saying" unko bolna baba ke khaate mein likh le sab... Paise wohi denge "... Arun left taking the list and Shehnaaz laid on his bed.... She slept in no time because of medicines.....

.
.
.
.
.
Shanaya opened her eyes slowly... Her head was aching... She ran towards washroom and vomited.... She came back to her bed where she saw Sidharth sitting in his uniform ready to go on his duty.... "yeh piyo you will feel better..." he handed her a glass of lemonade... She took it and gulped it...

"Baby agar koi party thi toh mujhe bata deti na main lene ajata... Is haalat mein tum akeli ayi rat ko agar kuch..." Sidharth was speaking when Shanaya stopped him showing her palm... "Oh... Come on Sidharth don't be a fool... Main choti bachi nahi hun na baby... I can take care of myself.... Tum police wale bas har waqt inhi cheezo ke baare mein sochte ho...."She complained....

Sidharth smiled hearing her" Okay baby but now tayar hoke neeche ajao.. Dad wants to talk to you.... "Sidharth went out kissing her forehead....

Shanaya pulled her hair frustratingly" kahan phas gayi yar.... Is gadhe se kaise picha churwayun.... Ab toh mujhe is se koi faida bhi nahi hai.... "She thought....

Sidharth and his dad were eating breakfast when Shanaya came joining them at breakfast table...." good morning beta... "Sidharth's dad said... Shanaya fake smiled and said" Morning uncle... You wanted to talk something important...?. "She asked...

" haan bete... Kal Sukhdev ka phone aya tha wo chahta hai ke hum teeno aj jayen gaon... Tum dono ki shadi ki date fix karni hai or wo chahta hai shadi bhi wohi par ho .... "as soon as Sidharth's dad stopped.. Shanaya's eyes were wide open... She was speechless....she simply nodded" ji uncle ap tickets book kardein main packing karlungi.. "she told and left from there...

Sidharth was on cloud nine hearing Shanaya... He was feeling so happy..." Dad aj kuch zaruri kam hai toh ata hun kuch der mei... Or chhuti ki application deni hai... Toh ap dekh lena tickets ka.... "Sidharth bid bye and went to his work...

Meanwhile in Shanaya's room she was pacing to and fro thinking about the things she wanted to do in her life..." kal hi toh tune contract sign kia hai Shanaya ab ye lallu ke sath shadi... Ye kya hogaya.... Main itni badi opportunity nahi jane de sakti apne hath se kuch karna hi hoga... Ek bar gaon chali jati hun in paglo ke sath phir dekhti hun aage kya karna hai... Haan yeh sahi rahega... "she thought and called someone" heya baby... I missed you so much.... "......

.
.
.
.
Enjoy reading..

SidNaaz ❤️✨