Ch 31

"How are you feeling now?"... Nurse asked when Shanaya opened her eyes..

"its paining..." she replied wincing in pain...

"it will be okay mam... We have given you injections.... Do you want me to call your family?...nurse told her..

" no.. I mean they are not here... And my husband is too gone for business tour... "she lied...

" but mam... Apki sister ayi thi yahan... She was asking for you... "nurse said checking her drip..

" mer.. meri sister... What do you mean... Wo yahan kaise?... "Shanaya spoke frightened...

" mam... Jab aap ko yahan par laye the... Ek lady ayi thi unke sath koi injured admi tha... Unho ne ap ko dekha and she wanted to meet you but I told her ke"...nurse was speaking when Shanaya shouted...

"what the hell... Yahan par ap log patients ko privacy nahi dete.. Kisi ko bhi sab kuch bata dete hain..." she spoke furiously and Dr entered hearing her loud voice...

"mam you can't shout... It's not good for your health... Calm down"... Dr said...

Shanaya sighed.. "when can I get discharge?"...she questioned...

"tomorrow... You have to stay here for tonight..".. Dr replied and Shanaya closed her eyes...nurse looked at Dr and Dr signalled her to go outside...

"Miss Shanaya... Take care and if you need anything... Please ring the bell..." Dr told her and left from there...

Shanaya opened her eyes... She was angry... She didn't want Shehnaaz to know like this...she was planning to do something but her plan got ruined and now she was thinking what to tell her....

________________
" Shehnaaz... What happened baba... hospital jane se pehle theek thi... Or abhi kabse dekh raha hun... Aise khoyi khoyi ho?".. Sidharth asked keeping his hand on her's...

They were in the taxi returning back from hospital... Shehnaaz looked at him... She was feeling betrayed... She wanted to fight with Sidharth but then she thought it was not his fault... He was ready to marry Shanaya... But Shanaya ran away leaving him...

"umm... Kuch nahi Sidharth... Bas sar dard kar raha hai.." she replied looking outside... Sidharth wasn't convinced... He thought to ask her once they will reach home.. So for now he kept quite...

They reached home after sometime and Sidharth paid the fare... He looked back and Shehnaaz was walking towards their building... "something is definitely wrong... Mujhe aise chor ke toh kabhi nahi jaati"...Sidharth thought and walked behind her...

Once reached in front of their flat Shehnaaz came back to her senses and looked behind... Sidharth was standing behind her and he raised his eyebrow... "sorry wo...mujhe.."she fumbled looking down...

" it's okay... Remember mere hath mein dard hai paon mein nahi toh I can walk by myself... "Sidharth replied being serious opening the door.... He didn't know why he felt bad that Shehnaaz didn't held his hand and walked beside him...

Shehnaaz got confused seeing his reaction... She entered inside... Sidharth sat on the sofa huffing...

" agaye bacha... Sab theek hai na.. Koi pareshani ki baat toh nahi..." taayi came there and asked looking at both of them... Shehnaaz didn't know what to answer because she didn't listen what Dr was telling him... She was standing there clueless and Sidharth chuckled looking at her face..." taayi sab theek hai... Thori si chaaye bana doge please... he replied and got up and went towards his room..taayi nodded her head in yes and left to make tea...

Shehnaaz sat on the sofa with a thud.."is ko kya hua hai... Abhi tak toh maine kuch pucha bhi nahi or yeh pehle hi itna naraz hogaya... Chaaye ka bhi taayi ko bola mujhe nahi... Haaye Shehnaaz shayed bechare ko zyada dard hoga... Lekin abhi kya karun us se puchu ya nahi.. Usko pura haq hai apne bache ke baare mein jan'ne ka lekin kis tarah bataun "... She was thinking all these things when taayi caaled her name and she shrugged all the thoughts and went to kitchen...