Ch 54

"I'm sorry Sidharth for disturbing you like this but I really wanted to meet Rehan... He had an important interview today but because of his bad health he couldn't go"..Tina uttered sitting on the passenger seat...

"Toh tum ne usko bataya ke tum milne ke liye aa rehi ho?".. Sidharth started the car asking her...

"No, he is alone and no one is there to help him... And I thought to give him a surprise"...She replied sweetly...

"Tina you love him so much right?"... Sidharth asked seeing her care... "Of course.. He is a sweetheart... I don't know what I will do without him"...Tina spoke smiling... Sidharth too smiled thinking about his Naaz...

They reached outside Rehan's home and Tina got down from the car.... "Sidharth come inside... It doesn't look nice to wait outside"...Tina told him but he didn't want them to feel uncomfortable infront of him... "Nahi It's okay... I'll wait here..." he denied but Tina pouted... "Sidharth please come na or else Rehan will feel bad... He himself will come out to call you please"... Tina insisted and Sidharth sighed... He reluctantly got off the car and locked it...

Tina was about to rang the bell but the door was opened... She looked at Sidharth who shrugged...

They entered inside and heard the sounds from the room... "I guess he is talking on phone with someone"... Tina said but her heart was racing fast hearing the giggles sound of a woman..

"I will surprise him"...she walked towards Rehan's room and silently turned the knob opening the door but she kept her hand on her mouth to stop her cry.. She was about to fall on her knees when Sidharth held her from back supporting her.....

Rehan and the girl were making out in front of her... They were so busy that they did not notice that someone was standing at the door...

Sidharth gulped and walked back supporting Tina... He immediately came out and made Tina sit inside the car and then he too sat... He was about to drive the car but Tina held his arm and he looked at her.. "Wait here Sidharth"... He spoke.... Her eyes were red but there was no tears.... She was seething in anger... Sidharth didn't know what to do... He silently nodded looking at her...

Tina picked up her phone and called Rehan.... Who after some ringing received her call and coughed trying to sound sick.... "Rehan how are you?"... Tina asked in a serious tone....

"No, baby... I... Am not well... And I'm feeling so bad ke mera aj ka interview reh gaya"... Rehan spoke acting sad...

She chuckled... "Rehan it's okay... I will send some more money but after today... Don't.... You dare to call me... Stay with your wh9re... Who is with you in your bloody arms... You m*****f*****"... Tina hanged up the call and threw her phone on the dashboard.... She covered her face and sobbed badly...

" Sidharth please start the car... I don't want to stay here "... She spoke between her sobs... Sidharth felt bad seeing her condition but he didn't want to interfere in her personal life so he silently started the engine and drove back...

___________________
" Taayi please main zyada kuch nahi karungi bas thori si apki help karungi.... Main subah se beth beth kar thak gayi hun mujhe adat nahi hai is tarah"...Shehnaaz whined like a child...

"Bitiya Sidharth ne phone karke bola hai ke kisi kaam ko tu hath nahi lagayegi... Ab agar usko pata chal gaya na toh hu janti hai na sara din muh fulake ghumega"... Taayi told her and she sulked and came out from the kitchen....

Rajesh who was sitting in the hall watching news saw her sullen mood and called her to sit beside him... She went there and sat silently pouting... "kyya hogaya bache... Is tarah se mood kyun kharab kia hua hai"... He asked turning off the tv volume...