Ch 53

"Dad I have some important work and Shehnaaz is with me... We'll be back soon"... Sidharth made her sit in the jeep and then called his dad informing him... He asked taayi to not tell anything to his dad... He didn't want his Dad to take any tension...

"You are okay baby?"... He cupped her face and she blinked her eyes telling him that she is fine... He took a deep breath and started the jeep...

They both were silent.... Sidharth was worried thinking about her health and she was still feeling hurt thinking about her father.. She never expected anything from her family but somewhere she was hoping that her father might misses her but today her all hopes got shattered when Arun told her everything...

Sidharth looked at her when he stopped at the signal but she was lost in her thoughts... He kept his hand on her's and she looked at him... "you'll be fine meri jaan"... He said and she smiled sadly...

They reached at the hospital and Sidharth was at the reception enquiring about Doctors when Shehnaaz shook his arm and he looked at her.. "Sidh.. arth lady doctor ke pas jana hai... Male doctor ke pas nahi"... She pouted like a baby and he looked at her with a slight smile...

He asked for the lady Dr and the receptionist told them to wait for their number... They sat in the waiting area..."Baby Doctors toh sab ek jaise hote hain phir ye male female ka kya chakkar hai?"... Sidharth asked looking at her curiously...

"Wo jab gaon mein male Dr ke paas jati thi to wo injection lagate the lekin lady doctor bohat pyar se sirf dawai deti thi".... She replied pouting and he suppressed his laugh seeing her innocent face...

"Baby injections ka in sab se lena dena nahi hota... Jab tujhe zarurat hoti hogi tab woh lagate honge or aj bhi hosakta hai Dr tujhe injection de"... He explained her and she held his arm... "Tum pas rahoge na"... She looked into his eyes for confirmation... She didn't know why she asked him but she wanted to hear from him... "of course baby... Tere saath hi hun na... Kahan jaunga main"
.. He looked back into her eyes and saw the fear...

Their moment broke when they heard their name and entered inside Dr's cabin...

Shehnaaz was too scared to say anything so Sidharth told everything about her health and about her fainting... Dr asked them for the blood test and then she'll prescribe the medicines...

They came out and nurse took them towards lab.. Shehnaaz held his hand tightly when nurse was about to take her blood.... "shh it's okay baby... Tu mujhe dekh pata bhi nahi chalega"... Sidharth consoled her and she pouted looking at him...

She hissed when the nurse poked the needle in her skin... "Sidharth.." she took his name and he smiled... "hogaya.. Baby hogaya..." he rubbed her arm...

Nurse smiled looking at them and told them that reports will come after half an hour and they can wait here if they want...

Sidharth nodded and asked her about the canteen... He held Shehnaaz's hand and took her to hospital canteen...."Sidharth tumhari tarf dekha toh injection ka or zyada dard hua"... She said after sitting on the chair beside him...

He laughed hearing this... "baby maine movies mein dekha tha aise hero bolta hai toh heroine ko dard nahi hota"... He told her and this time she laughed with him but stopped suddenly and became sad...

Sidharth was noticing her moods but didn't ask... He ordered some food for them and made her eat forcibly...

She reluctantly ate but then she felt like puking... "Sidharth... yahan pe mareezo ka khana hota hai mujhe ulti aarehi hai ye kha kar"... She told him and he got worried... "acha mat khao ye sab... Chalo washroom mein..." he got up leaving his food too and paid the bill...