Ch 72

Shehnaaz went towards the car and everyone else were sitting inside and were busy with each other...

She was trembling and lost... She sat at the back seat and Jiya turned back seeing her... "How was your date? "... She asked and Shehnaaz smiled slightly hiding her sadness....

" Guess what Nimrit and Manish are getting married "... She announced and Nimrit's face got red...

" Aap bhi na bhabhi... Abhi toh sirf propose kia... Abhi yeh sab decide nahi hua "... Manish replied blushing...

Shehnaaz forcefully smiled but her eyes were full of tears... No one noticed because of the darkness... And she was thankfull for that...

" Where is Sid? "... Aamir asked starting the engine... But before Shehnaaz could reply Sidharth came there and sat beside Shehnaaz at the back seat...

The ride back towards the hotel was silent for Sidharth and Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz was looking outside and Sidharth was lost in his thoughts thinking about her condition...

" Abey tum dono kyun chup bethe ho... Kuch zyada hi romance kar liya tha kya "... Manish looked at the back seat..

" Chal bey... Apna dekh ab... Bakio pe dehan mat de "... Sidharth tried to divert the topic and Manish rolled his eyes...

Soon they reached at the hotel and went to their respective rooms...

" Main change karke ata hun ".. Sidharth went to washroom and Shehnaaz sat on the bed breathing heavily and controlling her tears...

Sidharth wanted to give her some space .. He wanted her to relax before talking to her...

After freshning up he came back and saw her still sitting at the same place...

" Naaz... Baba come on change your dress... Aise uncomfortable hoga na "... Sidharth said pulling her night wear from the suitcase...

" Tum ne mujhse yeh sab kyun chupaya Sidharth "... Shehnaaz asked in stern voice...

Sidharth closed the suitcase and took a deep breath... " Baby change karlo... Then we will talk "... He handed her clothes and sat beside her looking at the floor...

" Hum kya baat kareinge Sidharth... Humare baat karne se sab theek hosakta hai... Mujh mein jo kami hai woh puri ho sakti hai"... And now the tears which she controlled hardly were now flowed from her eyes...

He looked at her and sighed... "Isi liye nahi bataya Naaz... Yehi wajah thi... Tum ne bina kuch soche samjhe khud ko ghalat samjhna shuru kar diya... Meri jaan tujh mein koi kami nahi hai...or hum dono jab ek dusre ke saath hain toh phir kisi teesre ki kya zarurat humein ".. He cupped her face and spoke calmly but he didn't expected the reaction she gave...

She pushed him hardly back on the bed and stood there furiously... " Yahan kisi teesre ki nahi hamare bache ki baat ho rehi hai Sidharth... Tum kaise yeh sab bol sakte ho... Mujhe chahiye bacha... Mujhe mera bacha wapis chahiye "... She cried and he was shocked to react...

He gulped and held her in his arms... And this time she didn't protested... " Jitna gussa nikalna hai..nikal le baby... Lekin ek baat yaad rakhna tumse zyada mere liye koi important nahi hai... Or ek bache ke liye main tumhe kabhi takleef nahi de sakta... "He declared but she was silent now...

" Sidharth mujhe hamara bacha wapis chahiye... Tumhe jo bhi bolna tha tumne bol lia lekin mujhe jo karna hai main kar ke rahungi"... She thought closing her eyes...

"Baby.. Change karle na meri jaan "... He spoke breaking the hug...

She nodded and went to change her clothes...