Ch 48

"Shehnaaz kya baat hai theek se nashta kyun nahi kar rehi tum?" Rajesh asked looking at Shehnaaz who was sitting lost in her thoughts...

"hmmm.. Nahi Papa bas aise man nahi horaha hai"...She gave an excuse..

"Raat ko bhi nahi khaya or abhi bhi mann nahi horaha... Kya baat hai apne Papa ko nahi batayegi"... He came near her and caressed her head...She gave him a warm smile...

"Nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai... Sach mein Papa"...She didn't want to share... She thought maybe Sidharth will feel that she complained about him...

"chalo maan lia lekin ek baat bolunga... Sidharth ko kabhi kabhi gussa jaldi ajata hai or woh kuch bhi bol deta hai... Tu dheere dheere usko samjhegi beta"... Rajesh told her and she with alot of courage controlled her tears and nodded smiling....

"Ab sahi se kha or aaj mujhe Mr Bhalla ke sath bahar jana hai.. Shayed raat ko der hojaye... Tu Sidharth ko phone karna woh jaldi ajayega... Or chahe toh taayi ko rok lena yehin pe aj"... Rajesh informed her and she like an obedient kid nodded her head saying okay...

-----------------------
"Sir I wanted to call you at night but it was late... Sir hire someone else I can not do this duty..." Sidharth called Commissioner Mathur...

"But Sidharth why are you saying this..." Mathur Sir asked bewildered...

"Sir I am a police officer not a personal servant or driver... Aap ki beti mujhe order kar rehi hai... And she even threatened me... Aap batayie what I should do"... Sidharth furiously replied while driving towards Police station...

"Sidharth I trust you so much... I know main guards hire kar sakta hun lekin maine tumhe chuna hai kyunki main chahta hun meri beti ko thora sa samjh ajaye... Insaniyat ko jaane woh...please Sidharth yeh order nahi request hai...".. Mathur requested feeling helpless... And Sidharth sighed and stopped the car...

"Am sorry Sir mujhe aap se aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi... Don't worry I will give my 100%".... He replied and started the car...

---------------------------
"Miss Mathur I am waiting for you outside..." Sidharth called... "Umm wait... I am coming in 10 minutes..." Tina replied and hanged up the phone... Sidharth closed his eyes and leaned back...

"kya hogaya hai yaar... Is ladki ne kal se mujhe pagal kia hua hai... Is ki wajah se maine Naaz se bhi baat nahi ki dhang se..." he instantly opened his eyes.... "Bechari ne nashta bhi nahi kia hoga... Subah bhi maine usse kitna bol dia... Call kar ke sorry bol deta hun"... He smiled thinking about to manofy his wife...

He was about to dial her number when the car door opened and Tina sat inside...

He frustratingly closed his eyes and sighed... "Where do you want go?"... He asked starting the engine...

"Wait i am sending you the location... Check your WhatsApp and turn on the GPS"...she instructed and Sidharth looked at her from the mirror and rolled his eyes... She was busy in her mobile...

He checked his messages and turned on the GPS... "It will take 4 hours to reach... Are you sure this is the correct location"... Sidharth looked at her being confused....

"Don't ask questions... Do as I say..."
.. She looked up at him and replied rudely...

"Excuse me Miss Mathur... I am not your driver... So don't use this tone with me"... Sidharth stopped the car and told her loudly...

"I know inspector... I don't even care... DO AS I SAY"...she again repeated... Sidharth wanted to throw her out but controlled himself because of Commissioner...

He started the car again and followed th GPS... "is ke sath 2 minute bardasht nahi horahe or patanhi yeh 4 ghante kaise guzreinge"..he thought while driving...