Ch 28

"Main.... Maa..." Shanaya spoke with a shaking voice but stopped hearing the phone bell..

"ek minute.. Main baat karlun.." Shehnaaz excused and picked up the call..and Shanaya rolled her eyes...

"Hello.." Shehnaaz spoke..

"Bhabhi.. main.. Aamir.. Sidharth ka dost.." Aamir fumbled..

"ji bhaiya...koi zaruri baat karni thi?..Sidharth.. toh ghar pe nahi hain.." Shehnaaz replied nervously...

"Bhabhi hum... hospital mein hain... Sidharth ko goli lagi hai.." Aamir informed her...

Shehnaaz's breath stuck in her throat... She tried to speak but couldn't.. The phone fell from her hand and taayi came running towards her and held her.. "kya hua..kon tha phone pe?" taayi asked... Shanaya too stood up watching the scene..

"taa.. taayi Sidharth ko... goli lagi.." Shehnaaz said shivering...

Taayi and Shanaya was shocked and Shanaya picked up the phone asking about the hospital address..

Taayi handled Shehnaaz and gave her a glass of water.. "yeh pi bacha.. phir chalte hain na hospital.. Kuch nahi hoga Sidharth ko.. Tu shant reh.." taayi consoled her.. Shanaya felt bad seeing her condition... She tried to speak but couldn't...

"nahi... mujhe jana hai.. Taayi uske paas leke chalo... Uncle ne kaha tha mujhe uska khayal rakhna... Lekin maine subah usko naraz kar diya.." Shehnaaz uttered crying..

"Main taxi bulati hun... Ap isko leke ao bahir.." Shanaya left in hurry.. Shehnaaz and taayi went behind her too...

________________
Soon they reached the hospital and after asking at the reception they went towards ICU... Aamir was standing there worried.. As soon as Shehnaaz saw him she rushed towards him.. "Dr ne kya kaha?... Sidharth theek hai na?".. She cried..

"bhabhi... Aap hosla rakhiye.. Doctors ne abhi kuch nahi kaha.. But Sidharth is strong... Woh theek hojayega.." Aamir consoled her..

Taayi and Shanaya made her sit on the bench... She was crying continuously blaming her self.. "maa...ne kaha tha.. main kisi ko khush nahi rakh sakti... Sab meri wajah se hua hai"...Shehnaaz regretted her decision for marrying him..

"Shehnaaz... Hosh mein aa bacha us ke liye dua kar... Tu istarah ki baato pe vishwas karti hai... Aisi baatein karne se kuch nahi milega".. Taayi stopped her for talking nonsense..

"Bhabhi.. Uncle ko call kia aap ne?".. Aamir asked after some time...

"nah.. nahi... Uncle ko nahi batana... Woh heart patient hain.." Shehnaaz uttered... And they nodded..

They were sitting outside ICU praying and waiting for Dr.. The door opened and Dr came out...they stood up and asked about Sidharth.. "he is out of danger.. But we will keep him under observation for 24 hour..." Dr informed them and Shehnaaz hugged taayi with happy tears..

"hum abhi unko dusre room mein shift kareinge... But abhi ap mein se koi mil nahi sakta unhe.." Dr declared.. And they nodded...

__________________
They shifted him to other ward and came out... Shehnaaz stood outside the glass door and saw him with tears.." am sorry Sidharth... Shayed tum gussa the mujhse...maine uncle se kia waada bhi pura nahi kia"... She whispered looking at him...

"Bhabhi.. Mujhe abhi jana hoga... Report deni hai saari... Or criminal ka bayan bhi lena hai... Main aunga subah phir..."Aamir told Shehnaaz and ignored Shanaya... Shehnaaz blinked her eyes standing at the same place" thank you bhaiya ".. She thanked him and he patted her head.." bhabhi bolta hun par behen manta hun apko... Toh yeh thanks nahi chalega "... He said lovingly and left from there... Shehnaaz again started watching Sidharth...