Ch 34

Note at end.... Please read it..
______________________________

"Good morning"... Shehnaaz wished Sidharth... He opened his eyes and saw her standing in front of mirror... He smiled but turned and slept again...

Shehnaaz saw him and pouted.. "yeh sahi hai ek toh pehle hi 10 baj rahe hain... Or abhi bhi in janab ko or sona hai..." she murmured and went near him...

"Sidharth uth jao... 10 baj rahe hain baba... Dawai bhi toh leni hai.." she tapped his bicep... Sidharth moved slightly and groaned.. "sone do na yar..." he spoke in his sleepy voice...

"nahi bas itna sona bohat hai... Kisne kaha tha rat ko itni der bethe raho balcony mein.." she said but soon blushed when the scenes of last night came into her mind....

Sidharth finally woke up and sat on the bed... "toh maine kaha tha us time chai banao... Neend ud gayi thi na meri..." he replied now fully awake looking at her face... She was standing near the edge of bed... He noticed her flushed face and understood why she was lost...

He cleared his throat and she looked at him.." kyaa keh rahe the... tum"...she spoke instantly...

"Main keh raha tha ke agar humein koi cheez seekhni ho toh uski practice roz karni chahiye hai na"... He uttered and Shehnaaz nodded without thinking...

Sidharth looked at her face and pulled her on him with his one arm... Shehnaaz eyes widened and she blinked...

She was laying on him and he was looking at her face.."Sidharth... yeh kyaa.. kar rahe ho..." she asked awkwardly... "Tum ne hi toh kaha na practice karni chahiye... toh wohi kar raha hun"... He replied removing her hair strand from her face.. "she looked at him in confusion but understood his double meaning joke..

" Sidharth... tumhe dard hoga "she spoke worriedly looking into his eyes but Sidharth was in different zone..." Bilkul theek hun main... "he replied holding her waist from back... Shehnaaz's face was red by now...she took a breath and closed her eyes... Sidharth understood what she wanted so he happily pulled her more closer... Their faces were so close now that they were feeling each other's breaths...

Sidharth kept his lips on her's and kissed her slowly... Shehnaaz too reciprocated this time and tried to kiss him back... She was lost and forgot her surroundings... Sidharth felt happy seeing her  effort...

Their kiss turned passionate and Sidharth bit her lower lip... She felt pain and did the same to him.. Sidharth immediately broke the kiss and winced "itne zor se kon kat'ta hai.." he said loudly... Shehnaaz was still huffing and trying to catch her breath... "pehle kisne... kaata".. She replied still laying in the same position...

Sidharth laughed looking at her cute pout.. "ohh... Sorry"... He apologised...

Shehnaaz came back on earth and looked away feeling embarrassed .... She tried to get up but Sidharth didn't leave her... "Sidharth choro.. taayi ane wali hogi..." she requested and he shook his head... "pehle batao... itna sharmati kyun ho... pati hun tumhara koi awara boyfriend nahi"...he replied but Shehnaaz's eyes became sad and she tried to get up again without replying him... Sidharth felt maybe she was uncomfortable ... He saw her struggle and left her... She stood up and went out leaving a confused Sidharth behind...

"yaar main itna desperate kyun hogaya... Maine socha hi nahi uska.. Woh kya samjhti hogi mujhe... Par kya karun main uske samne aate hi control kho deta hun...lekin maine Shanaya ke sath kabhi aisa kyun nahi feel kia... Woh toh khud mujhe kitni bar seduce karne ki try karti thi lekin main uske nazdeek nahi jana chahta tha... Par Shehnaaz ke samne aate hi.... Ufff get a grip man"...he went to bathroom with his over thinking mind ...

____________
Shehnaaz was in kitchen thinking about her past... She told him everything but still there was something which she wanted to forget... She didn't want Sidharth to know about that thing... She wiped her eyes and put the kettle on stove.. She was adding the ingredients but stopped hearing the door bell...