Ch 65

"Please help....Dr ko bulaiye please".... Sidharth yelped at the reception carrying her unconscious body in his arms....

The receptionist looked at him and recognized him...."Stop looking at me and call Dr Bijoyeta please ... it's an emergency "... Sidharth uttered with frustration as the receptionist was still standing there clueless...

"Ye...yes Sir ap please inko udher leta dijiye.... udher emergency room mein...Dr abhi ek patient ko dekh rahe hain ...hum unko bulate hain "....She replied and Sidharth with the help of ward boy went towards emergency room and laid her there ...

He stood beside her holding her hands ...tears were continuously flowing from his eyes ..."Am sorry Meri jaan Am sorry"...He whispered....

"What happened Sidharth?"...Dr entered looking at Shehnaaz's status and Sidharth's miserable condition...

"Dr please check her fast ...wo uth nahi rehi hai "... Sidharth cried and Dr nodded..."please aap bahir wait karo ..."...Dr ordered Sidharth and he immediately went out of the room ...

He was pacing outside emergency room wiping his tears which were not stopping...he was blaming himself for her condition...

"How's bhabhi ?"...Aamir and Jiya came there and Sidharth couldn't control and hugged Aamir tightly..."...She...was unconscious....and my baby"....he couldn't speak further when nurse came out and he broke the hug immediately asking about her...

"Sir Dr is inside...ap please thora sa sabr rakhein "...Nurse replied and went from there ...

"Sid tu beth ...tension mat le ...bhabhi theek hojayengi or bacha bhi theek hoga"...Aamir consoled him but Sidharth shook his head ..."Sab Meri ghalati hai ...main thori der pehle chala jata udher toh Naaz ki yeh halat na hoti "...He uttered and Aamir sighed....

Jiye was looking at his condition and she was too sobbing ...

"I know it's not the right time but tujhe abhi jana hoga mere Sath ...meeting hai or tujhe saare documents dene hai aage taa ke Mathur or uski beti ko saza mile...baakio ka intezam humne karliya hai ...they are in our custody "...Aamir informed him and he turned furious....

"Mujhe Jana hai wahan ...jinho ne Meri Naaz ki yeh halat ki hai main unko nahi chorunga ...Jiya you please stay here and inform me everything "...he requested and she nodded wiping her eyes...

Sidharth and Aamir left from there and Jiya sat on the bench praying for Shehnaaz and Her baby's safety...

________________
They reached there but Aamir stopped Sidharth at the gate ..."Apni halat theek kar or ek bat sun ...Mathur nahi Janta ke Bhabhi humein mil gayi hain ...kyunki uske Jo admi the wo hamari custody mein hain ...or farm house pe bhi unka koi Banda nahi aya dobara ...ab Jo Karna hai soch samjh kar Karna"....

Sidharth nodded his head and went towards washroom ...he washed his face and saw his reflection in mirror....his eyes were red...he was fuming in anger but he knew that he cannot be aggressive...he stood there for some time calming his nerves and then went inside meeting room...

Inside meeting room everyone was waiting for him ....but looking at his condition senior officers got curious..Mathur smirked and winked at him but he looked down fisting his palm...

"Sidharth...bohat waqt se hum log Yahan par intezar kar rahe hain ...ab tum bataoge humein ke yeh meeting kyun bulayi gayi hai"...An officer questioned...

"Sir sorry to keep you waiting but I have something important to talk about ....I am leaving the department and here is my resignation..."He kept the letter on table ...

Aamir looked at him bewildered but Mathur smirked devilishly....

"Sidharth...iska Kya reason hai ....you are an honest officer ...tum jaise police wale ki zarurat hai is department ko toh tum kis liye ye kadam utha rahe ho"... Senior asked ...