Ch 56

"Guys before starting the update I want to say something.... *Bache ki jaan loge kya *.... Shanaya ko nikalo, Tina ko nikalo, Sana ko parhao, Pregnancy kyun dikhayi itni jaldi, Story boring horehi hai and bla bla bla....😢

Yaar main bhi ek reader hi hun lekin meri matt mari gayi thi main writer ban gayi or likhna shuru kardiya....Ab batao main kya karun Seedha seedha har chapter mein romance dikhaun or story ko end kardun... I will not have a problem par yar merko khud aise JHAGDE KE BAAD PYAAR ZYADA BHADTA HAI wali kahaniya achi lagti hain toh please Sabr rakhiye or mere sath jude rahiye... Aage bohat se aise chapters ayenge jahan par ap log merko gaaliya'n bhi de sakte ho but main apne idol ki baat follow karti hun... DUNIYA MEIN ZARURI NAHI KE SAB LOG TUMHE PASAND KAREIN... KOI EK BHI KAREGA NA TOH CHALEGA.... toh thank you to my lovely readers jo starting se comments karte hain....or meri tareef karte hain🤭🤭.... Haan and one more thing yaar meri story mein koi separation nahi hoga.... (Filhaal nahi😉)... Chalo ab parho or sad nahi hona 😘😘😘...
__________________
"Yaar dil nahi chaah raha aj likhne ka" 😢🤭
.
.
.
Acha chalo sorry ab parho update🤐
.
.
__________________
"Sidharth can we go and have something... I am feeling so hungry after shopping"...Tina said being exhausted...

Sidharth was now getting frustrated... He was angry on himself for joining her in shopping... He could have waited in the car but he wanted buy something...

"Tina I have an important work at home toh please come I will drop you"... He replied but noticed how her expressions changed... "aa... I mean come let's have something and uske baad I will drop you at home..." he again said and this time she smiled...

"By the way Sidharth you never mentioned about your Girlfriend... What's her name?"... Tina asked walking towards restaurant...

"I don't have a girlfriend Tina"... Sidharth smirked and she stopped looking at him.... "But you said the other day that you love someone, Right?"... She asked and he nodded smilingly..

"I was talking about my wife Tina... I am married"... He replied grinning widely...

"Oh... I... I thought... Whatever... Your wife is very lucky"... She fumbled...

"Naah, I am lucky ke woh meri life mein ayi"... Sidharth replied....

"Yeah.... You love her so much?"... She asked curiously and he replied with a huge grin on his face....

"let's order something"... She checked the menu and was about to order something when Sidharth stopped her... "Tina please mere liye kuch bhi nahi mangwana... I will eat with my wife today"... He said and checked his mobile.... Tina gritted her teeth but smiled fakely nodding her head...

Sidharth face palmed seeing her calls and messages... But he got confused seeing his mobile on silent mode... He wanted to reply but then he thought to give her a surprise.....

Tina didn't speak anything after that and Sidharth too were using his mobile.... After the food she paid the bill and they left from there... "Sidharth you should have eaten something"... She said after sitting in the car...

"No I'm fine..."... He smiled...

"Well I wanted to go to beach but as you said you will have food with your wife so I will not disturb you... We will go tomorrow"...She said looking at him...Sidharth frowned seeing her expressions but then focused on the driving...

"Tina kal mera off hai and I have to attend my friend's wedding... Or waise bhi ab Mathur Sir ne mujhe duty par wapis bula lia hai toh tumhe apne driver ke sath chale jana chahiye"... He replied focusing on the road...

Tina closed her eyes and then smirked thinking something...

Sidharth dropped her home and then went back to his home...