Ch 52

"How dare you Miss Tina?... Mere ghar par ye sab tamasha karne ki kya zarurat thi?"... Sidharth shouted on her as soon as she came out of his building...

"You forgot how you insulted me yesterday Mr Shrivastav... Don't forget You are working under my Dad..." Tina threatened him...

Sidharth was now fuming in anger... He wanted to slap her but controlled...he didn't want to do anything which is against his principles... He gulped the anger and sat in his jeep..." Sit "... He spoke without looking at her...

"We are going in my car...So just come out from your jeep and drive my car... I have to meet my friend".. Tina ordered...

"Miss Tina listen to me carefully... I am going to call your Dad and I will tell him that whom you met on farm house... And I am pretty sure that he will send you back to Canada... Now sit in the jeep... I will ask your Dad and his driver will take your car back"... Sidharth gritted his teeth giving her a warning... And for the first time he saw fear on Tina's face...

She without uttering a word sat inside jeep... Sidharth rolled his eyes and started the jeep...

"kahan jana hai?"... He asked in a serious tone... "Drop me at my home".. Tina replied looking out from the window...

Sidharth raised his eyebrow... "you said you wanted to meet your friend"...he asked again...

"yeah but not now I want to go home"... She spoke and her voiced chocked...

Sidharth stopped the jeep at a side and looked at her... "See Tina I didn't want to scare you but your behaviour forced me... I am sorry if you felt bad but see I am not your driver or servant who will accept your orders... I am police inspector and you should atleast respect it..." Sidharth calmly talked to her and this time she looked at him... Her eyes were full of tears...

"Am sorry Sidharth... I... I really behaved badly with you but my Dad is the reason...he...he"... She stopped and sobbed hiding her face behind her hands...

"Hey relax Tina"...Sidharth tried to console and gave her a tissue... She took the tissue and wiped her eyes... "I hope you will not tell my Dad"... She looked into his eyes...

"Don't worry... I am not that type of a person"... Sidharth told her and she smiled slightly... "actually Sidharth me and Rehan met in Canada... We were in same college... He was on student visa...and beside studies he was working at Petrol pump... We became friends and soon... Our... Friendship turned into love.. We started dating but when Dad came to know about us... He departed Rehan from Canada taking Canadian Police's help... And then he stopped me from coming to India for 3 years... He knew that we were in touch and that is why he appointed you as my bodyguard... Because you are honest police man... And you will tell him everything"...she narrated her story and Sidharth felt bad for threatening her and shouting at her...

"See Tina I am sorry again but I wanted to know why Mathur Sir did this?.. Because of Rehan's religion or something else?"... He asked curiously... "no... no....not because of his religion... It's just he in not financially strong... He is an orphan... He was on scholarship but he wanted to prove himself but Dad destroyed his dreams..." Tina spoke with a hurt...

Sidharth now understood the whole matter why Commissioner appointed him as her bodyguard and why he kept telling him that his daughter is stubborn...

"Tina... I really felt bad hearing your story but now I think you should accept your Dad's wish... Bacho ke liye hamesha acha hi faisla karte hain parents"... Sidharth advised but she looked at him with hurtful eyes... "Sidharth have you ever loved someone?... Can you forget her if your father or anyone tell you that she is not good for you?"... Tina questioned him and he became speechless...