Ch 55

"Sir, what happened?" Sidharth asked from Mathur Sir who was walking to and fro in hall...

"I don't know Sidharth... Jab tum ne usko kal rat ko drop kia tab woh apne room mein chali gayi... Jab dinner ke liye bulaya toh usne maid ko mana kardia door bhi open nahi kia.... Ab subah nashte ke time bhi maid gayi bulane par usne phir se mana kardia"... Mathur informed him...

Sidharth was confused that why he called him here... "Sir why did you call me... Main kya kar sakta hun yahan... Jab Tina ki marzi hogi she'll talk to you"...Sidharth spoke...

"I just wanted to know Sidharth ke kal koi incident toh nahi hua jis wajah se Tina is behaving like this"... Mathur Sir asked and Sidharth looked down feeling bad for hiding Rehan's truth... He knew he should have told Sir when Tina went to meet him at the farm house...

"Uhmm Sir I... think Tina will tell you everything.... Ap usko thora space do she will be fine"... Sidharth advised...

"No, Sidharth I can't... Uski maa ke baad maine kabhi usko is halat mein nahi dekha... Please help me Sidharth... Tell me if you know anything.." Sir requested and Sidharth nodded helplessly....

Mathur Sir went towards Tina's room and Sidharth followed him... He knocked at the door..." Beta please open the door now... "he requested...

" Dad please leave me alone.... "Tina shouted from inside...Mathur looked at Sidharth like a helpless father... And Sidharth felt bad for him...

" Tina open the door... I want to talk to you"... This time Sidharth shouted and after sometime the door flung opened...

Sidharth and Mathur Sir got shocked seeing her condition... "ye kya haal banaya hua hai Tina... What is wrong with you?..."Her father asked cupping her face...

Her eyes were red and swollen... Sidharth understood but kept quiet...

" Dad I want to meet Sidharth alone... Please ".... Tina said and Mathur Sir nodded going back...

" Please come in Sidharth "... She cleared the way and called him inside... Sidharth entered and Tina closed the door again...

Sidharth got shocked when he found her hugging him tightly and sobbing...he gulped the lump in his throat.. "Tina... What are you doing?"... He spoke but stopped hearing her sobs...

"Sidharth I can't forget him... I don't know why he cheated... He was so in love with me Sidharth... He waited for me..." She hicupped and this time Sidharth rubbed her back calming her... "it's okay... Tina...it's not your fault"...he didn't know what to say to her...

"I want him back... I don't know what I am gonna do without him... I will kill myself"... She left Sidharth and sat on the bed holding her head in her hands and crying badly...

"Don't be stupid Tina... Look at your father...That man is so helpless right now... I told you to tell him everything but what are you doing right now... Us jaise insan ke liye apni jaan dogi??"... Sidharth furiously held her shoulders sitting infront of her...

She cried louder and hugged him again..."I am not a good daughter... I hate myself... Please help me Sidharth... I want to forget him..." She was miserable and Sidharth hugged her back this time out of sympathy...

"It's okay.. Everything will be okay.. Trust yourself... You are not weak... Your dad will be proud of you..." He consoled her and she became normal after sometime....

"Come with me... Tumhare dad bohat tensed hain kal rat se... Talk to him"... Sidharth got up...

"I'll come after washing my face"... She chuckled and he smiled going out...