Ch 32

"She is fine now... Ek week ke liye rest karne de toh ye sahi se chalna shuru kardengi"...Dr told Riya's parents...

"thank you Dr saab par ye ladki ek ghanta bhi mushkil se beth ti hai ek jagah..." Her mom replied... And Dr smiled...

"chalein main apko bahar tak chor kar ata hun..." Riya's dad said to Dr and they went out..

"mumma yeh sab bolna zaruri tha.. Kitna ghalat impression para hoga Dr pe... Ek toh itna handsome banda tha upar se ap ne yeh bolke meri waat laga di... Riya exclaimed...

"ji han zaruri tha ...kya karun main tera Riya... Apni age dekh or apni baatein... Main toh pagal hogayi tere sath... Shehnaaz tu hi samjha isko"...she said and left from there...

When Sidharth left her alone at home... She cried alot... She didn't understand whatever he said to her... She was confused... But she felt bad when he said her to leave him... She wanted to run away and leave his home...but she stayed thinking about her father and Rajesh Uncle... She promised him that she will take care of Sidharth... So she forgot all her pains and got up... She washed the dishes and sat in the balcony... She was thinking about Arun... She wanted to talk to him but she knew he will be sad hearing her voice and at the same time she heard Riya's scream and looked down from balcony... Riya fell from cycle and was crying holding her leg... Shehnaaz ran down and helped her and took her to her home...

And now she was sitting beside her on the bed... "yar kahan kho gayi ho... Chot merko lagi hai par sadme mein aap chali gayi ho.. Chill bro"... Riya said holding her hand and Shehnaaz came out from her thoughts... "umm.. Riya shayed mujhe ghar jana chahiye.... Main jaldi mein agayi... Raat bhi hogayi hai or ghar ki lights bhi off hain..." Shehnaaz said... Riya felt something was wrong but she was in pain and didn't ask her... She just nodded and said thanks to Shehnaaz and Shehnaaz came out from her room...

" aunty main chalti hun abhi... "Shehnaaz told Riya's mom...." bacha khana khake jana tu din se ussi ke sath bethi hai or abhi khane ke time aise hi ja rehi hai... "Aunty said..." nahi... Aunty... Wo Sidharth akele khana nahi khaate "... She said...and Aunty smiled...

_______________
" Sid... Are you sure... Ke bhabhi chali gayi?"...Aamir asked on the phone..

" Bhai terko main stamp paper pe likh du... Main ghar aaya to koi bhi nahi tha ghar pe... Or lights bhi off thi... Woh shayed din mein hi chali gayi.."Sidharth said dejected...

" lekin wo kahan gayi hogi... Tune kaha tha ke wo pehli baar ayi hai sheher"...Aamir questioned...

"yaar... I don't know man... Shayed chali gayi hogi apni behen ke pas..." Sidharth replied sadly...

"Bhai tune sab saman check kia"...Aamir spoke and Sidharth felt stupid for not thinking this.."Yar tu rakh phone main abhi aya 2 minutes.." Sidharth rushed to his room and took a sigh of relief seeing her bags and clothes in the room... He smiled but suddenly his smile changed into worry... "phir is time kahan pe agyi hogi..." he whispered and called at her number... Her phone rang from the side table and Sidharth's heart pounded. "phone bhi idher hi hai... Chali kahan gayi"... He thought and called Aamir again...

"Uska saman idher hi hai....or phone bhi ghar pe hai... Yar mera dimag kharab ho raha hai is tarah se kahan ja sakti hai woh.." he spoke as soon as Aamir received the call..

"Sid.. Tu ek police wala hai but I think bhabhi ke mamle mein tera dimag ghadho jaisa hojata hai... Yar saman ghar pe hai phone ghar pe hai... Toh bhabhi bhi ghar pe hogi tu saara ghar check kar ya phir apne neighbours se puch...or abhi main apni date pe ja raha hun toh ab disturb na kari"... Aamir said and hanged up the call...

Sidharth searched Shanaya's room but it was empty... He thought to ask from watchman...

He was about to open the door... When Shehnaaz opened the door and both looked at each other... Shehnaaz looked down and was waiting for Sidharth to let her in.. Sidharth stood there like a statue watching her face.... "Sidharth... andar ana hai". Shehnaaz whispered but Sidharth was lost... He held her arm and pulled her towards him... He hugged her without saying anything... Shehnaaz was surprised looking him like this...