Ch 66

It was night when Shehnaaz opened her eyes... She looked around and found herself in hospital room... She blinked her eyes and looked beside her where her husband was sleeping in sitting position...

Sidharth felt a movement and opened his eyes ... "Naaz... Tum theek ho na? "... He cupped her face and she blinked...

She tried to speak but her throat was badly hurting... She asked water and Sidharth made her drink with his hands...

" Tumhe kahin dard toh nahi hai na Baby... If you have pain toh please batao main abhi Dr ko bulata hun "... Sidharth asked but she was looking at his face continuously....

" Ky... Kyaa hogaya baby?... Sidharth fumbled... He knew what she was thinking and what she wanted to ask...

"Sidharth... Ha... Hamara baby? "... She asked with tear filled eyes...

" Ummm... Wo... So ja abhi meri jaan... Abhi itni baat theek nahi hai na tere liye "... Sidharth tried to divert the topic... But she shook her head saying no...

" Un logo'n ki wajah se hamara bacha chin gaya na hum se ".... She sobbed and Sidharth was shocked that how she knew but then he forgot that she was a mother and she knew it...

" Meri... Jaan... Tujhe kaise pata"... He sat beside her holding her in his arms and she snuggled her face hugging his waist...

"" Wahan... Par jab wo gande log aye the...unho ne... Mujhe gaadi mein phenka tha... Ussi waqt... "She cried but Sidharth stopped her...

" Bas... Bas meri jaan... Chup hoja.. Tu mujhe mil gayi hai na... Ab un mein se kisi ko nahi chorunga main"... Sidharth consoled her and she cried harder...

Sidharth didn't stop her this time he knew she will have to accept the reality...

"Naaz hum saath hain na baby... Ab nahi rona... Or jin logo'n ki wajah se yeh sab hua hai I promise un mein se kisi ko khush nahi rehne dunga... "... Sidharth kissed her forehead after sometime when her tears stopped...

" Sid... Sidharth... Shanaya ne... Kia hai yeh sab".... Shehnaaz told him because now she wanted her so called sister to get punished for her deeds...

"I know everything meri jaan... Or abhi wo sab jail mein hain... Baby please abhi so jao kuch der... Hum subah baatein karenge sab"... Sidharth convinced her and she nodded slightly...

He tried to get up from there but she held his hand ... Mere pas raho"... She spoke...

" Baby tujhe pain hoga "... He replied but she shook her head... " Jab tum pas nahi rahoge tab pain hoga"...

Sidharth laid beside her taking her in his arms... She closed her eyes and slept hugging him tightly...

Sidharth too slept with all the mental and physical tiredness...

_______________
It was the morning when nurse entered and Sidharth woke up hearing the door opening sound... He detached himself from her and stood up setting his clothes and hair...

Nurse smiled looking at them "Sir ye injection dena hai mam ko or phir change karwana hai unko "... Nurse told him and he nodded...

" Aap injection de do baki I will help her in changing "... Sidharth replied...

" Naaz... Baby... Wake up "... He whispered and she opened her eyes... And looked at him blinking... " Naaz injection lagwana hai "... He told her and she nodded...

Nurse gave her an injection and left from there instructing Sidharth everything...Sidharth locked the door.. And then He helped her in sitting and opened her hospital gown...