Ch 45

"Sidharth"...Shehnaaz spoke in low voice but Sidharth picked her up in bridal style and went inside room...

He sat on the bed and made her sit on his lap... Her hands automatically encircled his neck... He looked into her eyes with all the love... "I... Want to tell you something Naaz"... Sidharth spoke and her heartbeat got faster... She blinked her eyes... "You are so beautiful baby.... I can't help falling in love with you"...he confessed and she looked down because of shyness...

Sidharth wanted to hear same thing from her but she didn't say anything... "Sidharth... Main... Mujhe nahi pata yeh sab... Kaise hota hai"... She spoke without meeting his gaze...

"It's okay baby... Main tumhare sath hun na... Bas jab bhi jo dil mein aye bol dena... Apni feelings kabhi mat chupana ... Jo feel karo kehna mujhse"... He explained and this time she looked into his eyes and gave him a loving smile....

Sidharth kissed her and she reciprocated with same passion... The kiss became urgent... Sidharth held her waist tightly and she was rubbing his neck... They were kissing each other as if they both may explode with need for each other...

They broke the kiss and joined their foreheads... "I have never felt this way before... Tum mujhe pagal kar rehi ho Naaz"... Sidharth uttered kissing her neck and she closed her eyes... She didn't know what to reply... She felt the same way but she was too shy to speak anything in this condition...

She opened her eyes when he gave her a hard bite on her collar bone... "Sidharth... ahista"...She said but he was busy doing his favourite art work...

She gained some courage and decided to give him the same reaction... She pushed him back on the bed and hovered over him forgetting her shyness....

Sidharth was shocked seeing her like this.... She kissed his cheek and then kissed his neck slowly... She gave him a hard bite and looked at his face... His eyes were closed and when he opened his eyes... He looked at her confusingly... "ruk kyun gayi baby?"... He asked pulling her closer by her arms...

"Tumhe... dard nahi hua... Maine aise kata toh"... She asked him pouting but he laughed loudly and she became confused... "Naaz you are so cute... Aise moment pe yeh sab kon puchta hai"... He said between his laughs and she became embarrassed...

She tried to get off from him but he didn't let her go...instead he held her tightly from her waist... "Naaz... Maine abhi kaha na tumse kabhi bhi apni feelings mat chupana... Kuch bhi feel karo toh mujhe bolna"... He told her again...

"Mujhe patanahi hota... Main kabhi bhi kuch bhi bol deti hun na... Maine sab kharab kardia phir se"....She spoke with tears in her eyes...

"Baby why are you crying... Tune kuch ghalat nahi kia hai... Or kis ne kaha tu kuch bhi bol deti hai....bohat samjhdar ho tum Naaz... Kabhi bhi apne aap ko aise mat kehna"... He told her wiping her tears and kissing her eyes slowly...

"Tum bohat ache ho Sidharth"... She told him pecking his lips... "Baby agar tu chahti hai ke hum saari raat baatein karein toh please sahi se beth jaate hain... Nahi toh meri halat kharab ho rehi hai"... He said signalling her to his hardness...

She looked at him and hid her face in his neck... "Sidharthhhh"... She said.... "ji Sidharth ki jaan"... He lovingly replied....

Sidharth turned their position and came above her... He started kissing her passionately and she was rubbing his back... Soon their clothes were on the floor and he was biting and chewing her bossoms... She was a moaning mess right now...

After giving her much attention he entered inside and they made love the whole night....

--------------------------------
The sun rays fell on their faces and Shehnaaz hid her face in his neck but Sidharth's sleep broke and he woke up... He looked at her and she was sleeping peacefully in his embrace... Their bare bodies were entangled inside the duvet...