Ch 76

Sidharth came out from the washroom.. The lights were off and she was looking at the ceiling silently...

He sighed and threw the towel on sofa and laid beside her... She turned to the other side lost in her thoughts...

Sidharth couldn't hold back and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her more closer...

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath... "I'm sorry"... Uttered Sidharth and she turned her face towards him ...

" Sidharth yeh... Hamara bacha hai... Tumne kaise boldia isko khatam karne ka"... And again her eyes started filling with tears...

Sidharth closed his eyes and then looked at her sadly... "Mere liye tum se barh kar kuch nahi hai Shehnaaz... And I promise hum bacha adopt kar lenge lekin tumhari life mein main koi risk nahi le sakta "... He declared and she felt her heart break into million pieces...

She knew how much he loves her but she was not ready to understand that how can he talk about his child like this...

She pushed him back little and sat on the bed... " Teen mahine hogaye Sidharth and I am perfectly fine... Dr ne saare tests kiye hain... Main khud koi risk nahi le rehi... Ghar se bahir bhi nahi ja rehi or dekho main or mera bacha bilkul theek hain"... She hopped that maybe he will now understand and will support her...

Sidharth felt hurt when she pushed him but then tried to understand her feelings... He knew that her mood swings are doing this to her and now he understood why she was behaving like this on the phone...

"Okay... Okay listen hum log ek ache hospital mein jayenge and we will consult with the best gynaecologist... Phir you have to agree jo bhi main bolunga "... He sat beside her and talked to her calmly...

She looked at him and he saw her eyes which showed hope and he smiled.. " Sidharth yeh jo Dr hain Bohat hi achi hain... She is Jiya's aunty... Or inho ne bohat ache se sab kuch handle kia... Infact abhi tumhare aane se pehle hi unka message aya tha and kal unho ne bulaya bhi hai... Tum sath chaloge na "... She asked holding his arm excitedly and he blinked his eyes... " Ofcourse baby... I will... But ek promise karegi.. "He asked and she was reluctant to agree coz she was aware that what he will say still she nodded her head...

" Agar tumhari jaan ko thora sa bhi risk hua than we will not continue with this "... He signalled towards her stomach and she gulped keeping her palm there ...

" No... Nothing will happen... I know... "She said shaking her head and he held her in his arms... " And I will not let anything happen to you... "He said taking a deep breath...

__________________
" Raat ko kyun nahi bataya that you are coming"... His dad asked when Sidharth met him in the morning...

"Bohat der hogayi thi dad... Or apko disturb nahi karna chahta tha "... He replied sitting beside his dad at the dining table...

" Where is Arun...? .. Raat ko bhi nahi tha shayed ghar pe or abhi bhi? "... Sidharth asked not finding him at the breakfast table... " Wo dost ke ghar pe gaya hai... Bol raha tha kal kuch notes hain lene hain wohi".. His dad told him and he nodded...

Taayi made breakfast and Shehnaaz served them... Rajesh Uncle noticed her mood and tried to talk.... "Abhi bhi tera mood kharab hai beta... Ab toh yeh samne betha hai "... Uncle teased her and she smiled slightly...

Sidharth raised his eyebrow and looked at his Dad... " Arre tu nahi tha toh yeh teen mahine is ladki ne aise guzaare hain jaise is ki zindagi berang ho...isko bas ek hi chinta rehti thi Sidharth ne phone nahi uthaya... Sidharth ka phone nahi aya... Sidharth ka phone band kyun hai... Main toh isko bar bar yehi samjhata tha ke yeh sab stress is halat mein"... But Uncle suddenly stopped and looked at Shehnaaz to confirm she told him yet or not and she blinked her eyes...