Ch 39

"Sidharth kyaa hua... Kahan khoye huwe ho... Kabse puch rehi hun... Abhi dard hai ya nahi?"... Shehnaaz shook his arm and Sidharth looked at her... "Haan... Nahi tum rest karo main kuch der mein ata hun udher" he replied and Shehnaaz found his behaviour weird but went to washroom ...

Sidharth looked out of the window and rubbed his face... "kya ulta soch raha hai Sidharth... Tu itna pagal kyun horaha hai... Uska friend hi hai woh or ab wo teri biwi hai"... He thought...

Shehnaaz came out from washroom wearing spaghetti strap top and lowers which Sidharth bought and packed for her... She was shying but she gained the courage and saw him standing at the window... She went near him and held his arm.... He looked at her and gulped seeing her in this nightwear....he smiled slightly... He didn't want to make her uncomfortable .... Shehnaaz too reciprocated the smile and stood near him keeping her head on his shoulder...

Both were looking outside the window but Shehnaaz started speaking "Sidharth thanks mujhe yahan par laane ke liye... Tumhe pata hai aj mujhe kitni khushi hui Veer se mil kar..." Sidharth clenched his jaw but gulped... He didn't want to behave like a mad person or accuse his wife...

"Pata hai jab meri wajah se sab ne usko pind se nikalwaya tha na toh main khud ko in sab ka zimedar samjhti thi... Kabse yeh ek bojh tha ke main kab us se maafi mangu or ab yeh bojh mere dil se utar jayega..." she confessed and Sidharth looked at her in confusion...

" tumhe us se maafi mangni hai is liye tumne apna phone number dia"... He asked like an excited child... Shehnaaz looked at him colliding her eyebrows in confusion... "Haan Sidharth lekin tum is tarah"... She was cut of by his rough lips... She resisted first because of confusion of what was happening... But she felt him smiling into the kiss and she too reciprocated and grabbed his neck and pulled him more closer...

Sidharth was feeling so happy to know about why she shared her number.... He felt like he would explode with emotions....

      (Mature) Read at your own risk..

He grabbed her waist under the shirt and rubbed.... Shehnaaz felt his cold fingers and moaned.... Sidharth was on cloud nine hearing her moans.... He slid his tongue down her throat....

Shehnaaz was not in her senses....she felt her knees got weak... Sidharth understood and broke the kiss... They both were panting hard and joined their foreheads.... Sidharth was still smiling and cupped her face...

"Sidh... arth..." she took his name breathing heavily and he kept his finger on her lips...

"Kuch mat kaho".. He stopped her and she hugged him kissing on his chest...

Sidharth felt like it was a dream he closed his eyes and was fearing that it will all vanish when he will open his eyes.. He hugged her tightly and Shehnaaz on the other hand had her forehead glued to his chest...

Sidharth opened his eyes... He was feeling happy... He broke the hug and kissed her forehead.. "Shehnaaz I never felt like this ever... Thank you for coming into my life... Hamari shadi jaise bhi hui but I think I... I'm falling for you.." he confessed looking into her eyes...

Shehnaaz felt her heart pounded..."Sidhhaarth...tum kya bol rahe ho.." she asked.... She thought she heard wrong and wanted to confirm...

Sidharth chuckled and pecked her lips slightly "I think I'm falling for you Mrs Shehnaaz Sidharth Shrivastav...." he told her again and she didn't know what to reply... She knew she likes Sidharth but she didn't know what is love...she blushed and looked down...

Sidharth felt nervous but when he saw her blushing he without wasting a second picked her up in bridal style... One arm under her legs and other supporting her back... Shehnaaz burried her face in his chest and blushed more... She knew what was coming next...